[Firmware] Moondust V1.0.0

Hey guys! Just been playing around with this device, decided to throw out a firmware, let me know what you think, it has various fixes and optimisations that I won't list because its more of the same really. I would like to say that I added a few features from 4.3 such as the camera, and also fixed the swype feature for 4.2 keyboard. This version also has the new Rockchip multi window feature integrated into the mini one, Hope you guys love this as much as me ! Image

In a nutshell this is a fixed, optimised and stripped back, pre rooted rom.
Hope you guys enjoy it Image!

Downloads
Initial release v1.0.0 - https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B66sAcj4k9IaSHBaYW1rbW5ISzQ/edit?usp=sharing
Flashing tools (RK batch tool v1.7) - http://www.mediafire.com/download/zjaq3xgr50r03ba/RKBatchTool_1.7.zip
Last edited by Engineer on Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
There was a time, I used to look into my father's eyes In a happy home, I was a king I had a golden throne Those days are gone, now the memories are on the wall I hear the songs from the places where I was born Up on the hill across the blue lake, That's where I had my first heartbreak I still remember how it all changed My father said, "Don't you worry, don't you worry, child See heaven's got a plan for you Don't you worry, don't you worry now" Yeah!

Like my work? Buy me a beer :) !

Great! Glad to see!

Thank you :) ! I wanted some feedback, but doesnt look like that will happen :D , whats a popular device atm i wonder?!
There was a time, I used to look into my father's eyes In a happy home, I was a king I had a golden throne Those days are gone, now the memories are on the wall I hear the songs from the places where I was born Up on the hill across the blue lake, That's where I had my first heartbreak I still remember how it all changed My father said, "Don't you worry, don't you worry, child See heaven's got a plan for you Don't you worry, don't you worry now" Yeah!

Like my work? Buy me a beer :) !

I'm not sure kinda been out of the loop. I have a cube u30gt2 and pipo m9 I'm going to dust off and get going again...lol

You need to be logged in to the site to leave comments.

Login  •  Register

Return to “Window (YuanDao) M1 mini one”