[ROM] Pipo S1 Pro English Release 2

-Based off of stock firmware 20130702
-4GB User App Space
-Fixed Build.prop for better market access (GT-i9300) (the i9300 is the Exynos Quad based SIII)
-Removed Chinese Apps\Junk and updated google core services.
-Firmware is in English by default
-Antutu benchmark score of 20286

Will working on rooting down the road, when I get more input from others with more experience than myself.

Flash using RKbatch tool v1.7. Please report any bugs. If any developers want to improve on what I have feel free, just give credit, where credit is due.

Download link: https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B2OQTChJ7YMyZS1nZkprUGJpZDQ/edit?usp=sharing

Downloading! thanks

Hi, I am noticing some random wifi disconnection..not sure why but my other devices do not get disconnected when connected to my router

I have not had any wifi issues with this ROM thus far. If any others are experiencing this let me know.

Hi, i cant install SuperSu binary again on this firmware. I perform a unroot-root to fix and I could not install SuperSu as in the previous release.

I had no problems with wifi.

wnloading. btw guys do you know how to calibrate the GSENSOR? mine is not aligned pergectly..

Any info on what was changed from V1? I see a slightly higher bench and a bigger App space. I extracted the v1 image and use the System.img from it with a modified parameter to put all the app space in the main drive (a system mod once installed to have the external SD act as the app section), the kernel img from the latest official firmware and the rest of the parts from RileyRom. This gave me a 20,000 or so bench already...I was curious if the system.img part got any updates in V2.

Thanks, Works like charm.

Updated some core gapps.[quote=abbelyn]Any info on what was changed from V1? I see a slightly higher bench and a bigger App space. I extracted the v1 image and use the System.img from it with a modified parameter to put all the app space in the main drive (a system mod once installed to have the external SD act as the app section), the kernel img from the latest official firmware and the rest of the parts from RileyRom. This gave me a 20,000 or so bench already...I was curious if the system.img part got any updates in V2.[/quote]

this version is not rooted.. antutu of 20030 though

You need to be logged in to the site to leave comments.

Login  •  Register

Return to “Pipo Smart S1 Pro”