[ROM] Top Notch Tablets Teclast P98HD (K9W8) Release 1 Firmware

-Rooted
-Based on stock rom (2013.01.24)
-App partition is larger
-Build.prop mod based on SGS II SGH-i777 for improved market
-Added Permission Files for improved market
-Removed Chinese Apps
-framework.jar mod for better gameloft compatibility (Asphalt 7 should now work)
-Added SuperSu, gallery with picasa support, ESfile Explorer, english dictionary fix
-Simplified and pretty boot animation
-Changed Annoying Keyboard Key-press sounds... now they are less annoying (based off Cyanogen sounds)
-Default Background should be changed
-Changed "browser" start page to our Google paid search. Use it (free to use for you) to search the web and you will be helping to support us as we release more free firmware. Can easily change this if you want.

**NEW**:
Go to: http://www.rockchipfirmware.com -->firmware -->pick your manufacturer -->download firmware

Traditional:
Go to: http://www.topnotchtablets.com/support , then click on the "firmware" button, then click "RKbatch" RK3066 Firmware Utility, Guide, & Firmware Images" and then finally click on the firmware image you want to download.

THIS ROM WILL ONLY BE AVAILABLE FROM WWW.ROCKCHIPFIRMWARE.COM

Flash using RKbatch.

Regards!

Roman

PS - Like the work? If you see a google ad on either site that appeals to your interests, click on it and check it out. Please DON'T just click to click or be nice! But if you see something genuinely interesting, please do click as our freely provided firmware is in part supported by our site ads.

[quote=roman2025]

Flash using RKbatch.

[/quote]

How do you flash using RKbatch? RKbatch isn't loading my device. I have download the firmware and I am ready to go. Please help! Thanks

Dear Roman,
Thank you for your support. I tried to flash your rom with the RKbatch, device was detected (green light on), then then pressed upgrade, all wen to SUCCESS MESSAGE, disconnected cable. but it did not turned on. I pressed power button, it only blinked and then again black screen.
I had to reflash the original rom (chineese).
Is there a way to fix it? Maybe it is possible to install recovery TWP or C

Hi.. I have the exactly same problem as you , do you got the answer how to resolve this problem? Thanks in advance for prompt response
Jakub

You need to be logged in to the site to leave comments.

Login  •  Register

Return to “Teclast Tablets”