[ROM] RK3066 Custom Firmware Orgos V1.0C Android 4.04

Hello everyone. Can someone tell me if this rom is compatible with the Yuandao/Vido/Window N90S please? I have the TNT rom release 1b but I'm having some issues lattely with hiccups and apps that stop working and would like to change to this one? Thank you.

[quote=Bakumatsu]Hello everyone. Can someone tell me if this rom is compatible with the Yuandao/Vido/Window N90S please? I have the TNT rom release 1b but I'm having some issues lattely with hiccups and apps that stop working and would like to change to this one? Thank you.[/quote]

It is very unlikely that this would work with the n90s tablet.

I have worked on my 97S with Orgos V1.0C Android 4.04 for a year and started to check another firmware.
After several switching to 4.1 and 4.2.2 where some battery issues were present I return to the 4.04 and found out that after several minutes after work the tablet becam frozen :(
Do somebody advise how to return the functionality of 4.04 firmware?
[b]9.7 inch OEM N90 Window Dual Core Android 4.0.4 RK3066 1.5GHz 16GB Bluetooth IPS Dual cameras Tablet PC [/b]

help pls i need firmware skyworth skypad s71 thanks

trying to flash on apptab rk3066 dual core tablet but firmware fail . any help ?

You need to be logged in to the site to leave comments.

Login  •  Register

Return to “Rom Development”