SpeMall.com is an online e-commerce pioneer manufacturer of electronic products with most cost-efficient prices and ready to ship around the world at 3-7 days speed. Purchasing from SpeMall.com even on retail quantity basis, you can get whole sale price.

Freelander I10 Smart Phone MTK6577 Dual Core 4.3''QHD Screen 3G GPS WIFI Bluetooth !

Freelander I10 MTK6577 smartphone, GSM/WCDMA and Dual Sim Card Dual Standby supported, sells only $174.99, hurry to see more details about it :

Freelander I10, which with Android 4.0 OS, MTK6577, Cortex A9 dual core, 1.0GHz CPU. RAM 1GB+ ROM 4GB, Support TF card up to 16GB extended. Equip with 4.3 Inch 960 x 540 pixels QHD TFT, capacitive touch screen, 260K Colors.

Features Dual Sim Card Dual Standby, E-book, FM Radio, Bluetooth, WIFI, Dual Cameras(front camera: 0.3MP, back camera: 8.0MP with flashlight and auto focus), Multi-languages, GPS, Gravity Sensor, Multi-Touch, 3G, Play Store, Flash Player, VPN Services, wallpapers, calendar, calculator, clock, tethering & portable hotspot, camera, etc

Support 2G GSM 850/900/1800/1900MHz and 3G WCDMA 2100MHz network bands .
Built-in 1700mAh Battery, standby time About 2~3 days .

Shop now: http://www.spemall.com/Freelander-I10-Smart-Phone-Android-4-0-OS-MTK6577-Dual-Core-1G-RAM-4-3-Inch-960-x-540-pixels-QHD-Screen-3G-GPS-WIFI-Bluetooth-Back-Camera-8-0-MP_g.html

Welcome to visit our website to see more latest product information.

Welcome to join in our Facebook and get more the latest information of tablets .
About Us: Focus on New Consumer Electronics - SpeMall.com
Specialized in: Android Tablet PC, Car Electronics, Computer Products, Electronics Gadgets.
Guarantee: 12 month FREE WARRANTY for all products.
Contact Us: [email="info@SpeMall.com"]info@SpeMall.com[/email], Facebook,[b]VK Group,[b]Youtube Video.[/b][/b]

You need to be logged in to the site to leave comments.

Login  •  Register

Return to “SPEmall.com”