[UPDATE.IMG]Sumvision Cyclone Voyager 2 10.1 4.2 v1 (GB, Incl. Root)

Hello Hejira, thank you, this saved my neck after having flashed an incorrect ROM for my Pipo Max M9 - too easily done! It works fine, but appears very laggy under heavy load when multi-tasking.
I have a couple of questions...first of all, does this version support the multi-window feature? Second, can I combine this ROM with an OC kernel? I have a problem, for some reason the only flashing tool I seem to be able to get to work with my system is the Rockchip Batch Tool, v1.7. That means that I am limited to flashing only .img files, which severely limits my choices in terms of flashing individual components and custom ROMs. Can you help with this please?

I installed this rom on my (pipo max m9) and it show's that its a "rk30xx" and my tablet is a "rk3188" is this rom built for the rk30xx or the rk3188. It works fine on this tablet, as far as i can tell. I have been useing it now for a few weeks. I was just asking.....
Last edited by ghforlife on Wed Dec 11, 2013 8:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
""My Wife is mylife"" My Computers are My World"" have fun and "NEVER" grow Old....

All firmwares show add rk30xx. I also never understood

[quote=Djuganight]All firmwares show add rk30xx. I also never understood[/quote]

Thank You for your reply, this rom work's well, i've used it now for over a month with out any thing going wrong.
""My Wife is mylife"" My Computers are My World"" have fun and "NEVER" grow Old....

hi guys, can anyone help with drivers.
Ive tried several drivers from rockchip for pipo m9 none of them is working for my cyclone voyager 2. First in device manager it was showing cyclone voyager machine with yellow colour and after couple tries and different drivers it is showing rockchip device. In both cases rockchip batch tool shows connected device in pink not green.
cheers in advance

Try drivers that included in the link: www.rockchip.nl the suggested file is "RK_DriverAssistant" especially if you use win 7 or win 8.

hi, is there any chance and how can i install this update via CVM or other application, if anyone can help please, as my tablet has faulty usb socket.
thanks

Hi all. Just registered to download the 4.2 rooted ROM, but the instructions and links have disappeared. Could someone please point me in the direction of where they are?

Apologies for previous post. I've found the link and downloaded the FW. Ive already flashed to the latest Sumvision 4.2 but for some reason, Voyager 2 doesn't connect to my PC?

I'm having trouble going back to this ROM using the RKBatchTool after flashing a RileyROM using a different flashing tool. For anyone who has previously jumped between the 2 is there something I need to do?

You need to be logged in to the site to leave comments.

Login  •  Register

Return to “Pipo Max M9 ROM Development”