[UPDATE.IMG]Sumvision Cyclone Voyager 2 10.1 4.2 v1 (GB, Incl. Root)

Thanks for the confirmation. I can see a pretty stupid mistake on my behalf here.. it seems the update was for the 10.1" version.. which will explain why it's bricked my 7.85" version <ouch>!

Now, I can't do anything with it. When I connect it to my pc it shows as 'android' in the device manager, and the rockusb drivers don't seem to be recognised.. I'm assuming that this is due to me trying to flash it with the firmware mentioned at the beginning if this thread..

So, is there anything I can do to get this back to normal??

@moderators - please let me know if I need to move this to a different thread. Thanks

Slight update on my previous post.. After a bit of jiggery-pokery and restarting and reconnecting to my laptop I can now use the RKBatchTool again. Obviously, I can't get any further without the proper firmware, so I'll have a mooch around the forums and ask a few questions under a different thread.

Thanks for the advice given - I'll no doubt be visiting the site fairly regularly. |;o)

thanks, i will take a look for the guide, i,m sure ican flash it.

I played with a pipo m1 and had to do this:

From Power OFF with NO Cables Connected
Hold VOL- While plugging in Power, release VOL- when Splash Screen appears.

To get to the menu on the triangle thing, you need to press power then while holding it tap the volume up. After that the menu will be shown.

I am using pipo max m9, I would like to know if this rom would work on this tab, also if this rom's weatherapp is english. or chinese. At this time i'm using "rileyRom 2.2" so far it is doing fine, but i donot like the chinese weather app and yes i know that i could change it or deleat it, but i would like a rom that has this in english.....
""My Wife is mylife"" My Computers are My World"" have fun and "NEVER" grow Old....

regarding the first question if clearly shows the attention you paid in reading this topic....
regarding the second question, you can download a weather app from market or if you see one in the market that is paid you can find it on Google ;)

I'm sorry about that, it was ment for a different place, I change ROM's a lot. Trying everyone that I can and sometimes it get's mested up, but my fault and thank's
I'll try to slow down......
""My Wife is mylife"" My Computers are My World"" have fun and "NEVER" grow Old....

Ok, first of all, I might have messed-up, however I installed this upgrade and it worked fine except it would not alow me to install "my apps" it wasas though this rom was not 'Rooted" at all. I tried everything, and it just would not do it. So I went back to the first one. this what i'musing now.

Now i'm not to good with all this, but I do know some, I thank with these tablets it just a (hit/miss) on installing, sometimes it works an then it don't, thanks for all the work.....
Last edited by ghforlife on Wed Nov 20, 2013 8:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

Will this work for the sumvision cyclone voyager 297 aswell?

Thanks

[quote=Hejira]########################################
***************--UNOTHEBOBBY--***************
*************--USE@YOUROWNRISK--*************
***--IACCEPTNORESPONSIBILTYFORYOURSTUPIDITY--***
########################################

What is it?
This Update.IMG is created from theOfficialSumvision stock Voyager v2 10.1firmware English Version.
Changed to GB English, rooted and some bloat removed.
I have also made some small tweaks to the build.prop, Incl. to enable [SIZE=2]option to add users.[/SIZE] (You should see the option Top Right)

Adding a User should now function much better but I had to remove flashplayer to achieve this. Don't Panic you can still install it manually and it works fine. http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1774336

How to install

The same as you would any update.img or:

Follow this guide......

Downloads

Update.IMG: http://d-h.st/Wd4

Acknowledgments

Enormous Thanks to Dansplans & Tab_Modder

Important:
All Data will be Wiped, Backup your Important files!

Notes:
If using RKAT to Flash CWM the required Address for this update is 00014000[/quote]

[quote=ryankkkkk]Will this work for the sumvision cyclone voyager 297 aswell?

Thanks[/quote]

No I don't think so.

You need to be logged in to the site to leave comments.

Login  •  Register

Return to “Pipo Max M9 ROM Development”