[ROM] Pipo S1 Pro English Release 2

can anyone else confirm that the root is working?

[quote=dalem]can anyone else confirm that the root is working?[/quote]

Whats a matter with you!!!

I wouldn't bother testing and posting if it wasn't, you ungrateful waste of space.

Its called being cautious. Sorry if I hurt ur pride but there is nothing wrong with gathering feedback.

Why not grow a pair of balls and try it yourself instead of relying on others.....

Then YOU can provide some feedback for everyone.

no thanks. i am not technically proficient enough to risk bricking my device.
dont get me wrong. i appreciate you sharing your knowledge. i am just being careful.

confirm its working and its fast but not rooted

Hi Schwartz, and thanks a lot for your work. I've a question about a possible upgrade (i don't know if it's possible...). Like the Nexxus 7, the Pipo S1 pro can't charge while using USB OTG (even with an Y OTG cable) but on the Nexxus, they modified the firmware to allow this and now, it works. As I bought my S1 pro to use permanently with an USB HD and always plugged, it's a big problem for me (and maybe for some others...) do you think it can be tweak ? Thanks. Christian.

Thanks very much for your efforts - working very well here. For some reason, the stock firmware (with all the junk) was starting to get slow and laggy. Now it really flies.

hi
thks for your works but i need to know if the release have got the french languages i ask this questions because you write english relaese

sorry for my english

thks

A bit late but Vinnie method works perfectly in order to root this second release. Thanks.

You need to be logged in to the site to leave comments.

Login  •  Register

Return to “Pipo Smart S1 Pro”