[ROM] PIPO S1 Pro Release 1

firmware has been posted. This includes the buildprop posted earlier.

I have been getting asked how to flash this tablet so here goes:
Tools can be found here:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/cx2r40gdeg55ibs/RKBatchToolv1.7.zip
Decompress the tools to a folder, or something.
Connect the tablet via usb while holding the volume down button on the tablet, and continue to hold it.
If your computer asks for a driver it is included with the tools.
Install USB driver
Double click the “RKBatchTool” inside tools folder.
Choose the firmware downloaded.
After the PC finds the tablet, and the device icon turns green, click “restore”.
If the device detected under the status of Pink , please click “Switch”, and the status will switch to Green (standby status).
When the restore process is done, the tablet will turn on automatically, then you can disconnect the tablet from the PC.
NOTE: A RESTORE WILL ERASE ALL PREVIOUS DATA.

[quote=Schwartz]firmware has been posted. This includes the buildprop posted earlier.[/quote]
friend i tried flashing the ROM and could not and now my tablet will not turn on :( [ATTACH=CONFIG]1200[/ATTACH]

For some reason the one I post shows as RK29 support chip, in RKBatchTool, I have recompiled, and retested. I will update today.

RK29 issue has been fixed, and firmware link has been updated.

[quote=Schwartz]-Based off of stock firmware 20130702
-Fixed Build.prop for better market access (GT-i9300) (the i9300 is the Exynos Quad based SIII)
-Rooted
-Removed Chinese Apps and added some commonly found apps.
-Firmware is in English by default

Flash using RKbatch tool v1.7. Please report any bugs. If any developers want to improve on what I have feel free, just give credit, where credit is due.

Download link: http://www.rockchipfirmware.com/node/214
I have been getting asked how to flash this tablet so here goes:
Tools can be found here:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/cx2r40gdeg55ibs/RKBatchToolv1.7.zip
Decompress the tools to a folder, or something.
Connect the tablet via usb while holding the volume down button on the tablet, and continue to hold it.
If your computer asks for a driver it is included with the tools.
Install USB driver
Double click the “RKBatchTool” inside tools folder.
Choose the firmware downloaded.
After the PC finds the tablet, and the device icon turns green, click “restore”.
If the device detected under the status of Pink , please click “Switch”, and the status will switch to Green (standby status).
When the restore process is done, the tablet will turn on automatically, then you can disconnect the tablet from the PC.
NOTE: A RESTORE WILL ERASE ALL PREVIOUS DATA.

[/quote] after i flash this rom i have super su but when i open super su it says there is no su binary?

My tablet is out ensender, just get the logo and does not pass more, and the problem is that I do not recognize the pc, as I can do to get into flash mode[ATTACH=CONFIG]1205[/ATTACH]

there is no Super SU binary..when i open super su apps..i followed correctly the instructions?plz help

Power the tablet off by holding the power button, then hold down the volume - button, plug usb into tablet an then to pc, continue to hold volume -, and then open RKBatch tool, and reflash.

[quote=Schwartz]Power the tablet off by holding the power button, then hold down the volume - button, plug usb into tablet an then to pc, continue to hold volume -, and then open RKBatch tool, and reflash.[/quote]
friend I can not download the firmware the new link, says that the gateway does not respond and thanks again already recognized my tablet

You need to be logged in to the site to leave comments.

Login  •  Register

Return to “Pipo Smart S1 Pro”