The C0902 From DealExtreme

Hi :)

I wonderwhat othernamesthistabletgoes under.
Cannot findany moreinfo aboutit other thanwhat's on theDX,but ithas similarspecsasmany othertabletslistedhere.

Can some one point me in the
right direction?
So I can flash the
right recovery, custom ROM, etc...

Thanks in advance :)

-Exlo

Link to product:
http://www.dealextreme.com/p/9-7-capacitive-screen-android-4-0-tablet-w-dual-camera-hdmi-g-sensor-tf-cortex-a8-16gb-122436

This looks exactly like my JXD. Even the box is the same. It is a Ployer Momo11 Bird Edition clone, there's a lot of them out there under different names. Search for Christian Troy's pwn3d rom, works well with the tablet.

Sent from my JXD S9000 using tapatalk

[quote=will567]This looks exactly like my JXD. Even the box is the same. It is a Ployer Momo11 Bird Edition clone, there's a lot of them out there under different names. Search for Christian Troy's pwn3d rom, works well with the tablet.

Sent from my JXD S9000 using tapatalk[/quote]

How do you like your S9000? I had heard that there were major touchscreen issues so I have avoided it.

[quote=Dansplans]How do you like your S9000? I had heard that there were major touchscreen issues so I have avoided it.[/quote]

So far i have not seen any touchscreen issues at all. There is an occasional homescreen flicker, which i see once every other day or so, and it only happens once, then it disappears for the rest of day. It doesn't affect the touch at all, just a flicker that will go away as soon as I go into another app, and return to homescreen. It only happens on homescreen, never inside an app. Overall, I'm very happy with the tablet, using a rom by Christian Troy. Battery lasts all day, no problem. Netflix works great, and most games play well.

You need to be logged in to the site to leave comments.

Login  •  Register

Return to “Allwinner A10 (Boxchip A10)”