Irulu 7" Tablet Firmware needed HELP

There was a error in the first parameter, but i have it corrected. So What I have done is create a full update.img that has the full memory as internal storage and then with a SDcard in should show up as the Nand memory. Plus I incorperated some build.prop tweaks as listed

#
# Tablet Tweaks
#
# Faster Scrolling
ro.max.fling_velocity=12000
ro.min.fling_velocity=8000
#
# Power Saving
wifi.supplicant_scan_interval=180
pm.sleep_mode=1
ro.ril.disable.power.collapse=1
windowsmgr.max_events_per_sec=60
#
# Increase Media Streaming Performance
media.stagefright.enable-player=true
media.stagefright.enable-meta=true
media.stagefright.enable-scan=false
media.stagefright.enable-http=true
#
# Increase Internet and WIFI Performace
net.tcp.buffersize.default=4096,87380,256960,4096,16384,256960
net.tcp.buffersize.wifi=4096,87380,256960,4096,16384,256960
txpower=80
#
# Faster Boot Time
debug.sf.nobootanimation=1

here in a few I will upload it and if someone could help me by testing the sdcard feature ... i don't have one on hand at the moment.

I'm also looking into how incorporate root in the image. Any help would be great!
Last edited by stephencapes on Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Last edited by stephencapes on Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

let ya know your image seams to be working perfect ill keep testing but great work i was killin my self trying to get it to work now i got around 36 gigs on this thing hell i even installed bets on this and that seams to be working sound much better

[quote=debasturd]let ya know your image seams to be working perfect ill keep testing but great work i was killin my self trying to get it to work now i got around 36 gigs on this thing hell i even installed bets on this and that seams to be working sound much better[/quote]

Awesome, I just posted this and the stock in a new thread. I'm glad to help out.
http://www.flashmyandroid.com/forum/showthread.php?2902-iRulu-AS107-Tablet-Stock-Firmware-and-Modded-Firmware
Last edited by stephencapes on Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

now to work on integrating root and cwm
:)

that means wammy desire aka amoi q50 is same as irulu as107 ....then i thing its a great news...

I am in a similar situation I reset my OS and it reset to Chinese and cannot get it back to english ????? Need help My Irulu model is AL011

You need to be logged in to the site to leave comments.

Login  •  Register

Return to “iRulu AS107 Troubleshooting”