Tegra 3 ROMs....

As always, please follow the forum rules.... Due to Asus lacking in the "locked bootloader" department, there is little to do with ROMs on the TF201 (Prime). As soon as something come up I'll be sure to let you know.
MOD: please follow the forum rules at all times.
Devices:
Asus Transformer TF101 running Ice Cream Headache

Tegra 3 ROMs....

MOD: please follow the forum rules at all times.

Devices:

Asus Transformer TF101 running Ice Cream Headache

Tegra 3 ROMs....

Do you think this has to do with Nvidia? I think I've read that it was harder to develop roms for Tegra 3 because Nvidia didn't release drivers for that as Qualcomm did for the Snapdragon.

Tegra 3 ROMs....

Hello friends I have a problem on my GN after several tries to change the android version of the GN of 4.1.2 to 4.2 or 4.3 without success my GN cannot do update " phone change.the update are no longer available" then I have tried to reset but still the same message and i n.happens not to use certain function and application. It is there a way? I resides in Casablanca in Morocco Info GN Model: GT-N7000 ANDROID VERSION: 4.1.2 VERSION OF THE BASIC BAND: N7000XXLSO STARTING WITH VERSION KERNEL: 3.0.31 -906407 dpi@DELL237 #3 SMP PEEMPT tue feb19-10:05:07 PM KST 2013 VERSION NUMBER: JZ054K. N7000JPLSB United Arab Emirates TRA ID:0016333/08 TA:ER0075967/11

Envoyé de mon GT-N7000 en utilisant Tapatalk
Using Tapatalk

Tegra 3 ROMs....

fantastic thread...off subject matter...can anyone suggest a hot original artiste that no one has ever noticed...i'm building a blog strictly for the goal of exposing unfamiliar talent

You need to be logged in to the site to leave comments.

Login  •  Register

Return to “Rom Development”