USB OTG + simulataneous charging on ICOO D70 Pro II ?

I would like to use the ICOO d70Pro II as a smart-box for my TV. I connected HDMI out to the TV and I connected Mele Fly F10 Wirless keyboard/mouse to this. It works well. However, I won't be able to charge the tablet when I use USB OTG.

I tried connecting a USB hub( To which I was planning to connect my charger using USB Male-to-Male cable) to the D70 Pro II, but it does not recognize the hub.

I have a Galaxy Nexus phone (Running JellyBean 4.2.1), it recognizes the USB hub when I connect the OTG cable to it, but it does not charge when I connect charger (with USB Male-to-Male cable). If I connect power to the hub first and then connect USB OTG Cable, then the phone gets charged, but I don't get OTG function.

Anyone tried USB OTG + Simultaneous charging on the ICOO D70 Pro II ?

USB OTG + simulataneous charging on ICOO D70 Pro II ?

[quote=ThumsUp]I would like to use the ICOO d70Pro II as a smart-box for my TV. I connected HDMI out to the TV and I connected Mele Fly F10 Wirless keyboard/mouse to this. It works well. However, I won't be able to charge the tablet when I use USB OTG.

I tried connecting a USB hub( To which I was planning to connect my charger using USB Male-to-Male cable) to the D70 Pro II, but it does not recognize the hub.

I have a Galaxy Nexus phone (Running JellyBean 4.2.1), it recognizes the USB hub when I connect the OTG cable to it, but it does not charge when I connect charger (with USB Male-to-Male cable). If I connect power to the hub first and then connect USB OTG Cable, then the phone gets charged, but I don't get OTG function.

Anyone tried USB OTG + Simultaneous charging on the ICOO D70 Pro II ?[/quote]

Yeap I got a Y cable. OTG+ charge at the same time but it doesn't work. We need a modified kernel to achieve that. When you connect a flash drive, tablet enters usb host mode and disables the charge mode. we need a kernel hack to let tablet enter usb host mode without disabling the charging. The problem is that there is support for all these china tablets and no devs will spend time for these gadgets. If tab_modders CM10 port finally works then we can have hope.

You need to be logged in to the site to leave comments.

Login  •  Register

Return to “ICOO D70Pro-2 Rom Development”