[ROM] TNT PiPo Max M1 Firmware - Release 6 (Android 4.2.2 IS HERE!)

hi there people...
Thx roman for your great support.

now, i just flasher this rom and so far all good but there is a problem with brightness.
When you pull down the slider to dimm the screen it just goes off...and if you still holding your finger on slider and move up the brightness it glows again...
so the screen goes off but is still there you can touch everything but cant see nothing :)

hi roman,

i am a newbie and i need help badly on how to do this update.. can you give me a step by step in updating the firmware of pipo m1. i downloaded already the firmware but i do not know where to put the exracted files... sorry...pls help
TIA

Hi Roman,
I used this ROM on the M1 and it worked great, except that I couldn't manage contacts. So I had to use a third party app. Can this be fixed?

Also can this be ported to PIPO S2 and S1??
Last edited by diando on Wed May 29, 2013 5:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hi Roman/Dansplans,

I have a one major concern on my PIPO M1. I bought it last December and i still haven't done any changes on its firmware. I have no problems with its original firmware until i noticed that its not reading external hard disk.. I tried plugging in the charger while the harddisk is plugged in, the LED light will turn green but its not reading the hard disk and still shows unmounted. Would flashing my M1 to a newer firmware will solve the problem? I tried looking for related issues on the net but looks like I'm the only one having this issue in M1. I would really appreciate your kind help.

:) ) Lotsa Thanks!!

hi
how do you install a firmware on a Pipo M1 . im having difficulties . PLease can someone give me a depth tutorial on how to do so

You can find tutorials at www.topnotchtablets.com, as well as many detailed instructions in both the Pipo and Cube U30GT threads.

We are here to help, but members must start to use the search functions, as moderators and helpful members cannot answer the same questions an unlimited number of times.

Hi Roman,
Getting a low disk space error on the Max M1 so I can't install apps even though there is plenty of space.

[quote=diando]Hi Roman,
Getting a low disk space error on the Max M1 so I can't install apps even though there is plenty of space.[/quote]

Check system size. There is 2gb allocated to system files and apps. Despite having 16gb you can only use about 1.5gb for Apps.

You can use apps2sd if you need more than the 2gb of space.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2
DROID Paraphernalia:

G-Tablet - Team DRH ICS
Moto DROID - ROM Test Device - Steel Droid 10
Galaxy Nexus - AXI0M PATIENT ZERO - Franco's Nightly Kernel

If you really want to thank me, sign up for Dropbox!

Hi,

have just signed up to this wonderful site because I am having a problem with my daughters new Pipo M1 after flashing this firmware.

The tablet turned up with JB 4.1.1 installed on it, so thought I would install this CFW on to it, flashed ok & booted up fine BUT the tablet does not work, all the keys seem backwards, you press the home button & volume goes up, you press the back button, the volume goes down, try pressing the ok button after it's booted up & does not respond & cannot get into settings.

I have installed M1_software_english version_4.2.2 as well but still the same, has anyone come across this before?

Have tried searching but cannot find this problem

Thanks
Calisto

I'm having an issue with the latest build. For some reason it won't connect to WEP encrypted networks. I can connect to WPA supplicant just fine. I'm not sure what the issue is. I flashed the firmware twice on my tablet and I've also factory reset my home router. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2
DROID Paraphernalia:

G-Tablet - Team DRH ICS
Moto DROID - ROM Test Device - Steel Droid 10
Galaxy Nexus - AXI0M PATIENT ZERO - Franco's Nightly Kernel

If you really want to thank me, sign up for Dropbox!

You need to be logged in to the site to leave comments.

Login  •  Register

Return to “Pipo Tablets”