[ROM] Top Notch Tablets - PiPo S2 - Firmware Release 1b

Is the S2 internal memory a partition on the sdcard? Or is it separate flash memory?

If more app space created is that by increasing Internal Memory space or a new sdcard partition linked as per link2sd?

For my s2 everything works ok ,but i have more freezes then with original rooted stock.Gameloft games (hero of sparta ,splinter cell,dungeon hunter ) are not working,they start and crashes after few minutes

i just wanna ask about my pipo s2, when i connect my tablet to my tv ( im using mini-hdmi to hdmi cable) they both have a display is that normal?

[quote=icedbox2002]i just wanna ask about my pipo s2, when i connect my tablet to my tv ( im using mini-hdmi to hdmi cable) they both have a display is that normal?[/quote]

If there is no HDMI app installed, you can lower your screen timeout to 30 seconds or so.

[quote=Dansplans]If there is no HDMI app installed, you can lower your screen timeout to 30 seconds or so.[/quote]

what do you mean sir? i need to installed HDMI app so that i will automatically turn off the display?

[quote=icedbox2002]what do you mean sir? i need to installed HDMI app so that i will automatically turn off the display?[/quote]

You can control output, single or dual screen, or timeout with an HDMI app. Many tablets include an app.

[quote=Dansplans]You can control output, single or dual screen, or timeout with an HDMI app. Many tablets include an app.[/quote]

Any recommendation software name sir that i can use right now??

[quote=icedbox2002]Any recommendation software name sir that i can use right now??[/quote]

In the Playstore, search "HDMI" and you will find many apps. You may need to try 2 or 3 before finding the one that works best for you.

Hello Sir, pls i need help with my pipo s2 3g... after flashing it the usb port and the sim card slot does not work... wht can i do pls
i flashed it because, i activated the bluetooth and it entered a boot loop when i restarted it... and now i have another problem with the usb and the 3g sim card space..also i am not sure if the bluetooth issue has stopped permanently, as i now make sure i off the bluetooth before putting off the tablet.
Any help would be much appreciated... Thanks!

Everyone who updated to 1b, do you have the youtube buffering problem?

You need to be logged in to the site to leave comments.

Login  •  Register

Return to “Pipo Tablets”