[ROM] Top Notch Tablets - PiPo S1 - Firmware Release 5

I tried 4.2.2 ROM but WiFi has a bug, it loses connection when the tablet goes to sleep mode, there's no effect to change the WiFi setting to be always on, the WiFi icon stays on but with no connection to internet.
Last edited by missing_martian on Fri May 31, 2013 1:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

then you have to revert tnt 3 or arctablet version the latest , mee too waiting officialy pipo.cn to release android 4.2.2 , then only have to make rooted version roman and will be ok i think , we will see.... i think soon i hope so..

the battery drain faster?

Helllo nobody here ? i watch this page every day in hope that someone says something about releasing Android 4.2.2 officialy :) ) :crying-and-snifflin

I dont think that will be 4.2.2 for ours "olds" S1....

From pipo say that will be, if not to be for pipo s1s the newest one its exact the same only with ips and better resolution i think it will be exactly the same the firmware

For now i had installed the Pipo S1 firmware mixed S3 v2.1 installed on Pipo S1 tablet

Pipo S1 firmware mixed S3 v2.1 has the following features:
- 120 dpi display resolution
- Replace the kernel on the March 2013
- Icons bar systems are replaced by more interesting from Pipo M8
- Replaced boot animation for faster system boot
- Masked by Galaxy S2

and its rooted one and very nice resolution quality and faster and the best rom for now better then arctablet version
Last edited by djcristi2001 on Sat Jun 08, 2013 3:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

[quote=djcristi2001]From pipo say that will be, if not to be for pipo s1s the newest one its exact the same only with ips and better resolution i think it will be exactly the same the firmware

For now i had installed the Pipo S1 firmware mixed S3 v2.1 installed on Pipo S1 tablet

Pipo S1 firmware mixed S3 v2.1 has the following features:
- 120 dpi display resolution
- Replace the kernel on the March 2013
- Icons bar systems are replaced by more interesting from Pipo M8
- Replaced boot animation for faster system boot
- Masked by Galaxy S2

and its rooted one and very nice resolution quality and faster and the best rom for now better then arctablet version[/quote]

Are you having issues with WiFi with this version? I can't receive any email or message when the screen goes to sleep mode, it seems to have a bug with WiFi.

Enviado desde mi Nexus 7 usando Tapatalk 2

you tried this version?? mixed s3 v2.1??? this is android 4.1.1 and you have the wifi problem?

Please tell me the wifi and the tablet its running smooth with 4.2.2??/??

some antutu score and the battery 3 hours last?

[quote=djcristi2001]you tried this version?? mixed s3 v2.1??? this is android 4.1.1 and you have the wifi problem?

Please tell me the wifi and the tablet its running smooth with 4.2.2??/??

some antutu score and the battery 3 hours last?[/quote]

I tried both versions and both give me the same issue with WiFi, I am currently using Oma V 2.4 and WiFi works fine.

i really didn't care about the message becaUSE I USE IT ONLY A VEW OURS AND IA HAVE PC AND I USE THE PC ..

THE ANDROID 4.2.2 REVIEW ? YOUR OPINION ABOUT IT WHEN YOU USE IT HOW DID WORK OK FAST THE BATTERY? AND SOME SCORE ANTUTU ON V2.1 MIXED S3 I HAVE 10600 , ON ARCTABLET VERSION KASTY I HAD 12300 APROX

[quote=djcristi2001]i really didn't care about the message becaUSE I USE IT ONLY A VEW OURS AND IA HAVE PC AND I USE THE PC ..

THE ANDROID 4.2.2 REVIEW ? YOUR OPINION ABOUT IT WHEN YOU USE IT HOW DID WORK OK FAST THE BATTERY? AND SOME SCORE ANTUTU ON V2.1 MIXED S3 I HAVE 10600 , ON ARCTABLET VERSION KASTY I HAD 12300 APROX[/quote]

I did not test it and went back to Oma V2.

There is a new update on Pipo official site. Android 4.2 but for S1s model

You need to be logged in to the site to leave comments.

Login  •  Register

Return to “Pipo Tablets”