[ROM] Top Notch Tablets - PiPo U1 Pro - Firmware Release 1

Roman could you add this patch "Fixed Framework"to your awesome TNT version so we would have the fixed bluetooth/chrome etc... I love the gameloft fix, extra app size, its such a clean rom adding this would make everything work pretty much perfectly. Thanks P.S. you could still strip out Chrome to save space but this patch would give you the option of installing it from the playstore for people who want it. Also fixes the bluetooth loopImageThanks for your great rom.

hi everyone,

i want use my 3g usb modem with u1 pro but not works :( can anyone help me add drivers for my modem to tablet?

tablet : pipo u1 pro (4.1.1 with tnt firmware)
modem : zte mf667

help me please

[quote=Sumpter]Roman could you add this patch "Fixed Framework"to your awesome TNT version so we would have the fixed bluetooth/chrome etc... I love the gameloft fix, extra app size, its such a clean rom adding this would make everything work pretty much perfectly. Thanks P.S. you could still strip out Chrome to save space but this patch would give you the option of installing it from the playstore for people who want it. Also fixes the bluetooth loopImageThanks for your great rom.[/quote]

I used this patch, chrome worked, but it recognized Pipo u1 pro as an IPad, so chrome always login to IOs area or suggest me use IPad apps. Can you fix it.

Has anybody had any problems with the camera? Mine always hangs and then says gallery is not responding.

Also when I go on to a website with flash the browser crashes.

Just a quick update, when I disabled the gallery that connects to picasa the camera works fine, still having the issue with flash on websites though.

hi anyone having problem turning on the wifi on this custom rom? My tablet stays on the "turning wifi on" state..

You need to be logged in to the site to leave comments.

Login  •  Register

Return to “Pipo Tablets”