[ROM] Top Notch Tablets - PiPo S1 - Firmware Release 4

great work as always.since this release has cwm 6.0.2.7 built in to tnt r5.is there anything different need to be done in the flashing process ? (are the first time boot up process). are just use rkbatch tool v1.5 as normal and "RESTORE" flash.are should i just wait for roman to start a new tnt r5 thread and get the info from that
ps everyone if you can't wait for the new thread to be made you can get tnt r5 from the "NEW" and "TRADITIONAL" links at the start of this thread
would also like to add THANK TO EVERYONE INVOLVED IN THE TNT DEVELOPMENT SCENE and the readers for there help and advice

wow. R5. waiting..... :D thanks to all those who helped! :P

Last edited by smithysmith1980 on Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

excellent work, was trying to figure out how to get into recovery, but downloaded quickboot and am now doing a nandroid. R5 seems to me to be a lot better than R3, seems quicker/snappier. going to test out the headphones in a minute, the r3 rom i had the trouble that it would still come out the tablet speaker at the same time as headphones, which is particularly annoying when this tablet is my daughters and she loves One Direction!! hahaha

it appears to be the actual headphone socket that is broken. so, think i may try and take the tablet apart tomorrow and see what i can do. anyone done this already here, or no? im a computer repair technician so not overly concerned, just thought some pointers wouldnt go amiss if anyone had experience?

wow, this is a busy thread! haha. anyway, i got the back of the tablet today, its attached quite well, but only pull release connections, so, a little pressure and a nervous few minutes had the back off, once that was off, 2 screws to release the headphones jack board, then a paper clip to push the side connections in a bit in the jack, and hey presto, we have a fully functional headphone jack again. sweet.

[quote=michael flawn]wow, this is a busy thread! haha. anyway, i got the back of the tablet today, its attached quite well, but only pull release connections, so, a little pressure and a nervous few minutes had the back off, once that was off, 2 screws to release the headphones jack board, then a paper clip to push the side connections in a bit in the jack, and hey presto, we have a fully functional headphone jack again. sweet.[/quote]

Glad you got your problem fixed.

I think all the action has moved on the the TNT 5 thread.

[quote=Dansplans]Glad you got your problem fixed.

I think all the action has moved on the the TNT 5 thread.[/quote]

ahaa, that would explain it :P

You need to be logged in to the site to leave comments.

Login  •  Register

Return to “TNT Firmware Archive”