PiPo Smart S1 - Top Notch Tablets - Release 2 Firmware

[quote=fratello]Mr.Karendar, the SD card issue is solved ?! Did You try Gameloft games ? On stock fw "The adventures of TinTin" dont work ... and my little boy are verry dissapointed :( ... Thanks and regards !

Mr.Roman : PLEASE, DON'T FORGET US ! We waitting Your support - TNT 3 (a new fw based on last version from Pipo) ; SD-card issue fixed, 2 MB memory, GAMELOFT games fix, better WiFi, none of chinese app ... Thanks in advance ! Best regards ![/quote]

Haven't tried gaming with the tablet yet, no... I'm currently in more of a Custom ROM development stage than I am testing apps. TNT2 is still pretty good considering all the added fixes to it, so I suggest using that. If Roman releases the ROM with all mods in it with the latest build though, it'll be a good daily use ROM. ;) Should fix alot of the outstanding issues.

I like this Firmware update,but the SD card issue is still there (not as bad) i still can't play Ashphault 6 or 7.but other games and app's are running quite well.

[quote=fratello]Mr.Karendar, the SD card issue is solved ?! Did You try Gameloft games ? On stock fw "The adventures of TinTin" dont work ... and my little boy are verry dissapointed :( ... Thanks and regards !

Mr.Roman : PLEASE, DON'T FORGET US ! We waitting Your support - TNT 3 (a new fw based on last version from Pipo) ; SD-card issue fixed, 2 MB memory, GAMELOFT games fix, better WiFi, none of chinese app ... Thanks in advance ! Best regards ![/quote]

I tried countless time but I simply could not restore/upgrade the FW you had given . I hope the MicroSD card issue is solved. I got tons of things to do using this tablet :) . However though I did consult AndrewDB ;the one who ported Ubuntu Linux for UG802 which is also a device using chipset RK3066 to look into the problem. Since all Pipo S1 Users face this undenyable problem. I very sure it's a kernel thing. He also in the process on Porting Ubuntu Linux to Pipo S1. Cheers :D

You need to be logged in to the site to leave comments.

Login  •  Register

Return to “TNT Firmware Archive”