Yuandao N90 II (CZ) Firmware - TNT Release 3

This is perhaps somewhat incorrectly named. It is my 3rd version of firmware for this tablet but the 1st 2 weren't released :) .

Anyhow, here is the change List:
-Rooted
-Based on newer stock rom (Yuandao 0907 CZ)
-Expanded app partition to 2 GB
-Build.prop mod for improved market
-other system file modifications for improved market
-Removed useless apps
-Added root explorer, superSu, videoediter, gallery with picasa support, sweet Asus weather widget, docs2go, ESfile Explorer, Genie Widget, english dictionary fix, Signal Booster
-Improved launcher (using stock JB launcher now)
-Prettier and simpler boot animation
-Fixed MicroSD card issues! Thanks to Tablet_Modder at FMA for his permission fixes!

Cheers!

Official Release 3 Firmware now available! Go to:http://www.topnotchtablets.com/support, then click on the "firmware" button, then click "RKbatch" RK3066 Firmware Utility, Guide, & Firmware Images" and then finally click, "Yuandao N90 II (CZ) Jelly Bean TNT Release 3 Firmware Image" to download the firmware image.

Flash normally (instructions and tools are on the page).

Regards!
Last edited by roman2025 on Fri Oct 12, 2012 1:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

NOTE: Slight Bug! (Don't freak out) Android may prompt you at first boot to "format" your damaged SDcard partition. If you get this message (will see it in bottom right notification area) click the notification and then click the button to format it. We are not sure what causes this bug but it only occurs at first boot and doesn't cause any ongoing problems.

I research, TNT 3 rom for n90 II window.
On the site we find that TNT version 4 that I installed but is too unstable.
Excuse my English, I use google translation

I can confirm the instability of this release. I have tried with both stock rom and TNT4 and they are both buggy. Graphics keep crashing even during Antutu benchmark tests.

Hmm, I haven't tested Antutu but my personal device is an Yuandao N90 II and I have been running Release 4 of my firmware for 4 months now and haven't experienced any major bugs. ?

Sorry, will need a bit more info regarding the problems you are facing.

All of our firmware is based on stock releases from the Mfr. and most of the modification I do is "surface" (i.e. getting rid of Chinese apps, changing default language, rooting) and not deeper issues like "kernel modification". As such, the kind of glitches you are bringing up will most likely also be present in the stock firmware images that our custom roms are based off of if they are indeed software bugs and not problems isolated to your personal device.

Anyhow, I am happy to help if there is something I can indeed help with.

Kind Regards,

Roman

You need to be logged in to the site to leave comments.

Login  •  Register

Return to “TNT Firmware Archive”