Installing Firmware on your MK808

[quote=Gottfried]To All:

Small problem. I am running JB on a MK808. Full screen wireless keyboard and mouse. When doing things like email the soft keyboard keeps coming up on screen. JB still thinks it is a smart phone. How do I turn off the soft keyboard?

Gottfried[/quote]
There is a null keyboard you can install from market. You can then select in keyboard settings. I have not used it but hear it works.

[quote=Tab_Modder]1. Download and install Rockchip Batch Tool V1.5 from here http://www.flashmyandroid.com/forum/showthread.php?1035-GUIDE-Updating-the-Cube-U30GT&p=6135&viewfull=1#post6135

2. Run the tool and select the image you wish you to install.

3. Put your MK808 in flashmode. (press reset in little hole with paperclick and then plug in USB cable to computer, the hole is the one opposite the blue light when stick is on)

4. When windows prompts for drivers select the drivers folder in included rockchip batch tool download.

5. Press restore button[/quote]
hi, i did everything( 3 times) everything looks ok but wifi, cant turn it on keeps sliding back to off position, i have mk808B, RK3066 with bluetooth. i am just stuck here, help is very much appreciated. By the way here what i have.
Mode# sk30sdk
Android version 4.2.2
kernel version 3.0.36
build mk808
vendor software version rk3066-r-box android 4.2.2 sdk v1.0.0-130308
Thanks

[quote=omega]hi, i did everything( 3 times) everything looks ok but wifi, cant turn it on keeps sliding back to off position, i have mk808B, RK3066 with bluetooth. i am just stuck here, help is very much appreciated. By the way here what i have.
Mode# sk30sdk
Android version 4.2.2
kernel version 3.0.36
build mk808
vendor software version rk3066-r-box android 4.2.2 sdk v1.0.0-130308
Thanks[/quote]

You have the mk808B not mk808, I'm sure you will have to wait for the B firmware to be released, keep an eye on the thread linked by @Bun it stated B firmware had not been released the last time I looked.

Thank u Hejira for the information, thanks alot

You need to be logged in to the site to leave comments.

Login  •  Register

Return to “MK808 Faq/Guides”