Ordered mine!

Its in the mail :)

Let the custom development begin!

Ordered mine!

Keyboard and touchpad arrived.....still waiting for the stick itself :(

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Ordered mine!

:-( I was hoping you ordered a pipo S1 so I could have a great firmware from you and donate to you.

Ordered mine!

[quote=James Bland]:-( I was hoping you ordered a pipo S1 so I could have a great firmware from you and donate to you.[/quote]

Hi James, I think I can fix up s1, maybe I can have some time this weekend to put something together.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Ordered mine!

[quote=James Bland]:-( I was hoping you ordered a pipo S1 so I could have a great firmware from you and donate to you.[/quote]

James I will be testing any S1 firmware as soon as it is available. You can still donate to Tab_Modder...... :)

Ordered mine!

[quote=Tab_Modder]Keyboard and touchpad arrived.....still waiting for the stick itself :(

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2[/quote]

Did your stick arrive yet? I have some of these on order and might have them by Friday.

Having thought about it a little, what will be the flashing method since there are no buttons to speak of.

Rockchip Tool using "switch"?

Really looking forward to a custom ROM for this. Without touchscreen drivers to worry about, I think you will be able to really make these stick fly.... :)

Ordered mine!

[quote=Dansplans]Did your stick arrive yet? I have some of these on order and might have them by Friday.

Having thought about it a little, what will be the flashing method since there are no buttons to speak of.

Rockchip Tool using "switch"?

Really looking forward to a custom ROM for this. Without touchscreen drivers to worry about, I think you will be able to really make these stick fly.... :) [/quote]

Dan yes I am working on a ROM now. I am seeing if I can get permission to use one of the tv launchers vs android launcher.

There is a pin hole rest button. You stick a small paper clip or needle in the hole, hold the rest while plugging in the usb to enter flash mode. I am impressed so far.

Ordered mine!

Ordered mine, ready to do an unboxing vid, but maybe a setup vid would be better. What do you people want to see? I have a tripod mount for my Iphone4.
It should be here by 11/14

Ordered mine!

[quote=fast96]Ordered mine, ready to do an unboxing vid, but maybe a setup vid would be better. What do you people want to see? I have a tripod mount for my Iphone4.
It should be here by 11/14[/quote]

That would be great! Either one IMO. I have my first custom ROM almost complete :)

Ordered mine!

I think other users would prefer setup or flashing video. These days with 1Gb of RAM running Android 4.1 on a known chipset, there are few surprises in basic functionality.

You need to be logged in to the site to leave comments.

Login  •  Register

Return to “MK808”