Prcfrog.com is a leading online wholesale and retail platform, mainly dealing in mobile phones, tablet pc; car electronics, mobile phone parts. Our products are directly made in factory and professional for worldwide use. We deliver products directly com will make every effort to provide you the most convenient and enjoyable shopping experience!

New octa core high-performance and low-power-cost---iNew i4000s!

[SIZE=4]iNew i4000S symbolizes Android os 4.2 OS and MTK6592 Octa core CPU, 2GB RAM + 16GB ROM. 5.0 inches wide comprehensive 1920 x 1080 p IPS display with 5-point capacitive touchscreen display technology will bring you awesome recognizable entertainment and also create your function more ideally. 5.0MP front side part side electric electronic camera for practical self-capturing, 13.0MP back electric electronic camera for you to record every single time clearly; 3G, GPS, WiFi, WiFi direct, hot spot, etc all available to create this phone the most valuable choice buy iNew i4000S on prcfrog ,and have more discout ,tell me, I will give you $20 coupon.This phone have two version black and white.[/SIZE]:thumbs-up:

Black:http://www.prcfrog.com/inew-i4000s-android-4-2-2-mtk6592-octa-core-2gb-ram-phone-5-0-inch-fhd-16gb-rom-black.html
White:http://www.prcfrog.com/inew-i4000s-android-4-2-2-mtk6592-octa-core-2gb-ram-phone-5-0-inch-fhd-16gb-rom-white.html

The effective 1.7GHz MTK6592 Octa core processer, high-performance, low-power-cost and ideal program architected,FHD continuations of iNew sequence cell cell mobile phones customized, the greatest desire of quality in display technology. With 1920*1080 extremely outstanding pixel image, it shows an extremely top top quality to pictures, web pages, video clips, programs. Not only good in watching, but liquid in playing.Exceeding the restrictions of 5.0 inches wide comprehensive, 16:9 ideal Screen Amount, offers a comprehensive and eye-catching watching within one super large. It comes with IPS(in-plane switching) hard display, part to part agreement, architectural balance, low disruptions, quicker reaction, comprehensive watching position, color duplication, energy-saving, outstanding moving pictures without uncertain. It’s amazing in every image, soaked, awesome and natural.Front Affected by Camera 5MP + 13MP, Auto-focus CMOS Camera, 270° awesome, 1080P full HD movie, LED shiny display, to catch the awesome night and every in contact gradually.

Feature:

5.0 Inch FHD Capacitive Touch Screen;1920*1080
CPU:MTK6592 Octa Core
CPU Speed:Max 1.7GHz
GPU:ARM Mali450-Mp4 700MHz
2GB RAM;16GB ROM
Dual camera,Front camera:5.0 mega pixels,Rear camera:13.0 mega pixels
FM Radio/ Wifi/ GPS/ Bluetooth
2G:GSM:850/900/1800/1900MHz
3G:WCDMA:850/2100MHz

You need to be logged in to the site to leave comments.

Login  •  Register

Return to “Prcfrog.com”