SpeMall.com is an online e-commerce pioneer manufacturer of electronic products with most cost-efficient prices and ready to ship around the world at 3-7 days speed. Purchasing from SpeMall.com even on retail quantity basis, you can get whole sale price.

About Jiayu G4C

Last year, the Jiayu G4 Advanced MTK6589T(G4T) launched and I bought it, then some colleagues who had bought [COLOR=#ff0000]Huawei P6 [/COLOR]and huawei Honor 3 ,So we couldn't help competing 3 machines together. As a result, the G4T in appearance, memory, camera, battery, WIFI signal intensity, fluency and prices, these a few respects all win out . these 2 Huawei models only in brand awareness and screen brightness win the Jiayu. Especially in the fluency when playing games, huawei that two device’s performance is not very good. Thanks to mediatek 4 core chip, let the G4T more excellent . Jiayu mobile phones screen using the IPS OGS full lamination technology, advantage is color restore true, weakness is too dark, if set the brightness , and lose the electricity quickly. These two Huawei device’s screen are used LTPS OGS lamination technology , defect is Colour slants white, but high brightness,and save electricity. Three devices together, no doubt, brightness higher machine more attractive. So, as I thought in my mind at that time, if can combine these advantages together, Using LTPS screen + mediatek chips, would be great. As a result, the idea come true today, it is Jiayu G4C ~ ~ ~ ~ looking forward to this brilliant machine. Cheer !!

Jiayu G4C:

Jiayu G4T:

Huawei P6:

Huawei Honor 3C:

About Us: Focus on New Consumer Electronics - SpeMall.com
Specialized in: Android Tablet PC, Car Electronics, Computer Products, Electronics Gadgets.
Guarantee: 12 month FREE WARRANTY for all products.
Contact Us: [email="info@SpeMall.com"]info@SpeMall.com[/email], Facebook,[b]VK Group,[b]Youtube Video.[/b][/b]

You need to be logged in to the site to leave comments.

Login  •  Register

Return to “SPEmall.com”