PIPO M9 Max Battery - Discrepancy Between Software And Hardware Readings

After charging battery fully, readings show medium speed battery depletion until 60% and then readings show slowing down of battery depletion until it gets to 7% which is when it stands there for half an hour and then carries on until 4%?

I mean my battery readings are inconsistent which is not the case with branded tablets if I am correct? It is like there is not only software level but hardware level reading mechanism built into battery on low level. Why? Example would be when software readings show battery is charged 100% however I still see red battery charging light active for several minutes. It is like software and hardware battery readings are not exactly in sync.

I have updated from stock Android 4.1 to 4.2.2 which was supposed to re-gauge battery but things did not change. Battery was better when tablet was new but after half year battery got worse.

Finally, where can I source quality battery just in case? Can I find battery similar to one used in branded tablets in terms of quality? Thanks.

You need to be logged in to the site to leave comments.

Login  •  Register

Return to “Pipo Max M1 Troubleshooting”