[CWM ROM] Pipo_M1_S1S_4.2_20130615chinese_update [4.2.2]

STANDARD DISCLAIMER:USE AT YOUR OWN RISK. By running this firmware, you agree that there is the possibility that you may brick your device. You agree that only you are responsible and no one else is responsible for supporting you if that occurs. (although the community is great at providing help to you!)

What is it?
This ROM / Firmware is based from the Pipo M1 stock firmware. English, rooted, performance tweeks and bloat removed.

How to install

1. You must have a ClockWorkMod recovery that is capable of flashing boot.img (on this siteor from fun_'s site http://androtab.info)
  2. Put on root of external SdCard
  3. In CWM wipe data/factory reset
  4. In advanced menu wipe dalvik cache
  5. From main menu select install zip from sdcard
  6. Select choose zip from external sdcard
  7. Process takes ~15 minutes
  8. It will say complete but is not complete until it returns to menu...patience
  9. When returned to menu select go back
  10. select reboot system now.

DOWNLOAD HERE!!!!

Thanks for the rom, could you tell me what the difference between this and http://www.flashmyandroid.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?576-Pipo-Max-M1-ROM-Development and what does the S1S stand for, AGain thanks, continued support for the M1 is greatley appreciated. :thumbs-up:

[quote=leroyjacobs]Thanks for the rom, could you tell me what the difference between this and http://www.flashmyandroid.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?576-Pipo-Max-M1-ROM-Development and what does the S1S stand for, AGain thanks, continued support for the M1 is greatley appreciated. :thumbs-up:[/quote]

This is a port from pipo s1s

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Thanks for the roms Tab_Modder, I hope they are as stable as Decontaminated!
Does it have all the modern day hacks (build.prop tweaks for better market compatibility, init.d support etc)?
Apparently the brightness bug* exists on all 4.2.2 roms... Tested on TNT rls6, Pipo_M1_M1, Pipo_M1_S1S and stock chinese 4.2.2.

*When you adjust the brightness, at the lowest point the screen goes completely black...

[quote=host505]Thanks for the roms Tab_Modder, I hope they are as stable as Decontaminated!
Does it have all the modern day hacks (build.prop tweaks for better market compatibility, init.d support etc)?
Apparently the brightness bug* exists on all 4.2.2 roms... Tested on TNT rls6, Pipo_M1_M1, Pipo_M1_S1S and stock chinese 4.2.2.

*When you adjust the brightness, at the lowest point the screen goes completely black...[/quote]

It does have most of the normal tweeks. I can add init.d if its wanted. I was not aware of the brightness bug, I will look into it.

Thanks for your interest.
:cheering-clapping-s

Nice, but strange thing it didn't work for my pipo..I've installed cwm e when i install this (or the other-english i think) after finishing the installarion nothing work and he pipo sometimes come back 2 cwm and sometimes rebot ontinuosly at startup... I'm sure f correct installation because when it's start there is a welcom mess from the installation zip

Thanks for this. I have been waiting for a 4.2.2 ROM in this format for a while. It is much easier to customise from a Windows machine... One issue I have is the stock launcher won't auto-rotate to portrait - I.e. turn the tablet from landscape to portrait and the screen stays the same but turn it again so it is upside down then it flips - all the apps flip to portrait (ones that support it) including the lock screen, just not the launcher. If I install Nova Launcher this works fine (and is very similar really) however I would like to have auto-rotate working fully for the stock launcher.
Last edited by ADB100 on Thu Nov 07, 2013 6:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

You need to be logged in to the site to leave comments.

Login  •  Register

Return to “Pipo Max M1 ROM Development”