We are a U.S. Based Android Tablet Reseller that offers fast, worldwide, flat-rate DHL shipping on all of our products. Furthermore, rather than sell "everything," we only focus on what we deem to be high-quality products that we personally own, use, and can readily support! Thanks for taking a look around!

Kind Regards,

The Managment

Would you buy tablets with brokered pricing?

Yes, I definately like this idea.
No, I don't like the idea.
No votes
Total votes: 9

Brokered Pricing - A Retail Revolution?

[quote=tweedale]Nice idea Dansplans :welcoming:

Would this work for UK based buyers?

Credit goes to Roman for the idea. TNT UK will be offering this buying model as far as I know. Pricing will vary somewhat due to different cost inputs, but the pricing model will remain the same.

Ok thanks and also to Roman for the idea.

It has been working out well. I used to get complaints all the time (weekly) in my inbox from price shoppers saying WOW your price is SO much higher than XYZchinaShop.com....

I don't get any of that anymore and the prices are actually about the same for folks who are ordering Ready2GO.

The other interesting thing is that 98% of customer opt to get the Ready2GO service package which is not what I expected at all. We offered dropshipping to show that we could compete on margin (at least a little) but that ultimately our business is tied up in Quality Control and service. I am happy the market agrees :) .

I like being open and honest with the pricing, customer know pretty much where every penny of their money goes. Ready2GO can get a little fuzzy as shipping prices vary but by and large they know exactly what they are paying for. When TNT was started I was striving for accuracy and honesty in reporting tablet specs and I guess it makes sense that that was translated over to the pricing model as well.

You need to be logged in to the site to leave comments.

Login  •  Register

Return to “Top Notch Tablets - topnotchtablets.com”