[ROM] JB497S Android 4.2.2

Hi, my battery life is pretty good up to now. I have a minor drawback ; The touchscreen is very sensitive (much more than with orgos c firmware); When I want to slide on a internet page, very often it opens the hypertext link which was under my finger. Do you have the same experience?

I don't remember having that problem. But I went back to orgos now, so I can't check.

Does wireless display work to connect to a Miracast receiver? When I go to Display, Wireless Display and try to enable it I get "Wireless display is disabled because Wi-Fi is off" even though I do have wifi turned on and connected to the Internet.

[quote=jvinga1]Does wireless display work to connect to a Miracast receiver? When I go to Display, Wireless Display and try to enable it I get "Wireless display is disabled because Wi-Fi is off" even though I do have wifi turned on and connected to the Internet.[/quote]
Miracast uses Wi-Fi Direct which doesn't work.

Hi, it maybe just an impression, but it appears that the left part of the screen is sometimes not responding or in wild fashion. Since I use mostly this part (I am left handed), I just return the tablet and I don't experience this problem.
Has someone observed this behavior
@maakie, which rom did you use to build your firmware, was it a 1024*768 device?

Cheers

The first port has been updated with a new version. There is also an alternative that might work on tablets which don't have the 1% battery problem on the other JB ROMs.

Talking of battery issues. One difference between Orgos/JMI and stock firmware is that the estimated voltage of the battery is increased by ~7% compared to stock firmware. In the latest version you can do this with the commands:

Code: Select all

su
bat_mod.sh X

where X is a number 0-9.
Connect the charger and restart the tablet.

The touchscreen has also been updated and should be the same as in Orgos/JMI.

I flashed the new version but I'm still having the 1% problem :P

Hi,
touchscreen is good, battery is OK up to now.

antutu over 11000

Thanks

[quote=juanml]I attach the bat.log archive and a screenshot showing the battery consumption.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/bcyrbndzuh8o6wc/Screenshot_2013-07-02-07-14-34.png

https://www.dropbox.com/s/8y1spuppdvwxkng/bat.log[/quote]
Those RealAdc values are very low and very uneven compared to what I get.
It would be interesting with a similiar log from the orgos fw. If you enable the battery debugging the same way with the orgos fw the same info is displayed in the dmesg log.

You need to be logged in to the site to leave comments.

Login  •  Register

Return to “Rom Development”