[ROM] Infected JB V4.0 (1/27/13)

Images

[ATTACH=CONFIG]765[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]766[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]767[/ATTACH]

STANDARD DISCLAIMER:
USE AT YOUR OWN RISK. By running this firmware, you agree that there is the possibility that you may brick your device. You agree that only you are responsible and no one else is responsible for supporting you if that occurs. (although the community is great at providing help to you!)Acknowledgments
Thanks to the skilled work of fun_ Rockchip tablets now have a recovery that can flash the boot.img and kernel.
fun_ site for more information http://androtab.info
What is it?

This ROM / Firmware is based from the Cube stock firmware. It does not have volume controls on the status bar or screenshot controls in settings. I will be making mods to attempt to make sure all features work on all supported RK3066 tablets. I will also be making tweeks to attempt to improve system performance.
To Do:

How to install Infected

1. You must have a ClockWorkMod recovery that is capable of flashing boot.img (6.0.2.7 on this site or from fun_'s site http://androtab.info)
  2. Put on root of external SdCard
  3. In CWM wipe data/factory reset
  4. In advanced menu wipe dalvik cache
  5. From main menu select install zip from sdcard
  6. Select choose zip from external sdcard
  7. Process takes ~10 minutes
  8. It will say complete but is not complete until it returns to menu...patience
  9. When returned to menu select go back
  10. select reboot system now.

Downloads
Rom http://flashmyandroid.mediafire.com/?khsvdhi7e18b6V4.0
Updated to cube h U30GT-H_V1.11

V3.0
Updated to cube h U30GT-H_V1.10_20121130V2.0
New Base –u30gt-h_v1.09_20121121.img
Added CIFS support
Autoload all .ko files in /modules folder on boot

V1.5
Added init.d support
Added 4.2 appsMinor changes to make compatible with MK808Build.prop fix so we can find the games we can now playGameloft Fix - Credit to Christian Troy for the patch! Christian accepts donationshere!
V1.4
Hidden apps fixed
V1.3

Improved battery savings
Faster wifi speeds
Improved overall performance
Improved steaming videoGoogle earth location fixed
MD5 checksum txt file added
V1.2
[COLOR=#333333]Rebased from stock cube[/COLOR]U30GT-H_V1.07_20120918
V1.1
[COLOR=#333333]Added Back Stock Gallery because it contains camera[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#333333]Removed stock widgets from Launcher workspace[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#333333]AdFree included[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#333333]Fixed Permissions for multitouch[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#333333]Market permission fix[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#333333]Market Build.prop fix[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#333333]Slowed WIFI scan to save batteryV1.0[/COLOR]V1.0
Initial release

Do you know if this rom works on the R2000 from pandawill? All the other roms show that my battery is discharged and the tablet won't work unless I have the charger conncected. The only rom that works is Orgos.

[quote=juanml]Do you know if this rom works on the R2000 from pandawill? All the other roms show that my battery is discharged and the tablet won't work unless I have the charger conncected. The only rom that works is Orgos.[/quote]

Battery meter issues are embedded into the kernel, unfortunately.

I don't think that Android 4.1 will work properly using an Android 4.0 kernel.

If you wish to try it out, install the CWM 6.0.2.7 on top of Orgos ROM. Then flash Infected 4.0 per above instuctions.

Please report back if you try this.

I tried this, but without success. When it finish flashing the rom CWM gives me this message: rom may flash stock recovery on boot
I choose no and I get some weird colors on the screen and I can't do anything more.

You need to be logged in to the site to leave comments.

Login  •  Register

Return to “Rom Development”