[ROM] AndyTV JB V2.2 (11/11/12)

Images

[ATTACH=CONFIG]481[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]482[/ATTACH]

STANDARD DISCLAIMER:
USE AT YOUR OWN RISK. By running this firmware, you agree that there is the possibility that you may brick your device. You agree that only you are responsible and no one else is responsible for supporting youif that occurs. (although the community is great at providing help to you!)

What is it?

This ROM / Firmware is based from the MK808 stock firmware dated 09-26-12. I will be making mods to attempt to make sure all features work on all supported RK3066 tablets. I will also be making tweeks to attempt to improve system performance. This launcher is meant to make navigation easier with a remote interface rather than touch.

This ROM can only be installed with CWM. See the clockworkmod thread in development section to install the base for your tablet. If updating a current version of AndyTV you can only install the CWM rom, otherwise you must first install the base.

Installation of CWM rom

Download the CMM zip from link below.

*copy cwm format zip to root of sdcard

*power down and
*holdVOL+ button and power button (approx 7 sec)
*release when logo flash
*scroll install zip from sd press power
*scroll choosezip from internal sdcard (i think it actually ext though, can fix later release)
*scroll and select rom press power
*when complete select go back then reboot system now

IT MAY SEEM IF TABLET HAS LOCKED UP ON INSTALLING SYSTEM. IT HAS NOT, IT JUST TAKES TIME!

Respect

Please do not mirror the firware / ROM. I analyze the downloads to determine which tablets to keep and which to drop. I am fine if repost this entire post elsewhere as long as you change the mediafire downloadlink to link back to this thread.

Downloads
Base
http://www.mediafire.com/?d7whe4q9ddzdl

ROM
http://www.mediafire.com/?wpry81tqf4s3b

V1.0
Initial Release

what version of the tablet espouse?

Does not work for my 97s
After reboot, stuck with disturbed image on display, even after half an hour. Impossible to get recovery mode to restore. I had to reflash orgos 1.c.

You need to be logged in to the site to leave comments.

Login  •  Register

Return to “Rom Development”