[ROM] Infected JB V3.0 (12/07/12)

[quote=juanml]I installed this on my R2000 but it shows 1% battery. If I unplug the tablet from the AC adapter, it will shut down. I can only use it with the charger connected.
How can I solve this?[/quote]

You can find the stock ICS R2000 firmware here: http://www.flashmyandroid.com/forum/showthread.php?1469-ROM-R2000-Stock-Firmware-Android-4-0-4-20120611

There are several other firmwares that you could try such as the Visture V4 or Orgos ROM. However, you may still have battery meter issues as our developers are still working on this issue.

Hi. I went back to orgos 1c and that solved the battery issue.

for the R2000 (same with the 97s), the ROM doesn not seem to be the problem. It is the way the kernel check for the battery probe that is.

Since there is no JB kernel so far for those devices, it makes it a bit more difficult to port ROMS to it. Still working on it though (even if my spare time is limited).
Tablets:
Acer Iconia A100 w/ ICS beta ROM (Dead)
Onda Vi10 Elite w/ CM 10 Preview 4 - Kernel 3.0.36 (Broken Battery connection)
97s (Yuandao N90 clone) w/ customized Orgos 1.0c ROM
(working on a JB ROM for the 97s)

[quote=Icewyng]for the R2000 (same with the 97s), the ROM doesn not seem to be the problem. It is the way the kernel check for the battery probe that is.

Since there is no JB kernel so far for those devices, it makes it a bit more difficult to port ROMS to it. Still working on it though (even if my spare time is limited).[/quote]

agreed, without proper kernel there is not much we can do. I think everyone who has one of these devices should contact the manufacturer asking for a JB rom. ICS is probably end of the road without a jb kernel compiled for the device.

The biggest hurdle is the lack of any kernel source code being released. If we could compile modules, it would be relatively easy to fix this. I have a few ideas on what to look into... I just need time to be able to look into those.
Tablets:

I tried this FW on Ployer Momo 11 Second Edition (Speed) - have problems with auto-rotate function. Doesn't work at all(( Going back to Decontaminated 1.4 where everything is working..

A JB ROM for JMI TAB 97 first version is expected end of this week. It may solve the 1% battery issue some of us experience

[quote=bach0405]A JB ROM for JMI TAB 97 first version is expected end of this week. It may solve the 1% battery issue some of us experience[/quote]

Since it was working well before, I do not see why it would not work well again. I do hope this solve the issue. As I said, a lack of source code do make development efforts a lot more difficult.

I think it would be safe to say that R2000, 97s & T970 v1 are compatible. The V4, Pipo, T970 v2, Cube & probably the N90 are not with those (I was forgetting the Aoson M11 & the Yooe R2 in this category).
Last edited by Icewyng on Wed Oct 10, 2012 4:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tablets:

updated to v1.3

This fixes the 1% battery problem?
Thanks.

You need to be logged in to the site to leave comments.

Login  •  Register

Return to “Rom Development”