[ROM] Decontaminate JB V3.0 (11/23/12)

Hi, I just tried the ROM, touch is working OK, but battery indicator stays on 1% all the time doesn't charge at all, I have Visture V4 first batch " not same as the current one".

Regards.

Sent from my LG-P970 using Tapatalk 2

[quote=haneya]Hi, I just tried the ROM, touch is working OK, but battery indicator stays on 1% all the time doesn't charge at all, I have Visture V4 first batch " not same as the current one".

Regards.

Sent from my LG-P970 using Tapatalk 2[/quote]

hmmm....I will check it out.

dansplans did this work on your tablet.

Are we aure there are not some difference between these two tablets?

[quote=Dansplans]I have installed this ROM on a OEM N90 and so far everything is good. UI is fast and smooth and touch works perfectly.

I will report back once I have a chance to do some proper testing.[/quote]

I have also an OEM N90 II and i am thinking about to make this update but i want to know something before make the flashing. What version is your table v11 or v12 (BZ or CZ) ???
Please answer me asap because i will flash it when i finish my work toonight :) ))

[quote=Dansplans]I have installed this ROM on a OEM N90 and so far everything is good. UI is fast and smooth and touch works perfectly.

I will report back once I have a chance to do some proper testing.[/quote]

I have also OEM N90 II and i want to flash it with this firmware. I want to know, what version of N90 do you have? BZ or CZ ???I am asking you this because they have some differents and when i use the firmware of CZ on BZ the display brightness cannot change. Mine is the BZ (v11) version
Thanks

[quote=lambrou]I have also OEM N90 II and i want to flash it with this firmware. I want to know, what version of N90 do you have? BZ or CZ ???I am asking you this because they have some differents and when i use the firmware of CZ on BZ the display brightness cannot change. Mine is the BZ (v11) version
Thanks[/quote]

If there is a difference and we find out dans plans tab not the same as yours I can make one for your tablet

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

[quote=Tab_Modder]hmmm....I will check it out.

dansplans did this work on your tablet.

Are we aure there are not some difference between these two tablets?[/quote]

Hi just fyi, I have Yuandao N90 Dualcore not " N90 Dualcore 2".

It has a different firmware.

My tablet was sold as an OEM Yuandao N90, which is different from N90 2. I have tried several different N90 firmware versions for stock N90 devices, and none of them worked on my tablet.

It seems that for the OEM tablet they took the case from the old single core version and slapped the Rockchip hardware into it. It may in fact not be a yuandao device at all. The case is identical to the Pipo M1 without the branding, but Pipo firmware is also not cross compatable.

I would say that seperate firmware versions will be needed for the Yuandao N90 dual-core and the N90 2, though a single firmware might work if it could auto-detect the touchscreen and load the correct drivers on boot.

Update: Battery stats are not working. I don't have the 1% issue so far. I am currently running some battery life tests and will update later once I have gone through a charge cycle to see if the battery meter stays accurate. It is my understanding that the worst problems arise when running firmware designed for a different battery size. So firmware for a 8000mAh tablet will eventually become wildly inaccurate on a 7000mAh tablet.
Last edited by Dansplans on Tue Sep 25, 2012 4:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

[quote=Dansplans]My tablet was sold as an OEM Yuandao N90, which is different from N90 2. I have tried several different N90 firmware versions for stock N90 devices, and none of them worked on my tablet.

It seems that for the OEM tablet they took the case from the old single core version and slapped the Rockchip hardware into it. It may in fact not be a yuandao device at all. The case is identical to the Pipo M1 without the branding, but Pipo firmware is also not cross compatable.

I would say that seperate firmware versions will be needed for the Yuandao N90 dual-core and the N90 2, though a single firmware might work if it could auto-detect the touchscreen and load the correct drivers on boot.

Update: Battery stats are not working. I don't have the 1% issue so far. I am currently running some battery life tests and will update later once I have gone through a charge cycle to see if the battery meter stays accurate. It is my understanding that the worst problems arise when running firmware designed for a different battery size. So firmware for a 8000mAh tablet will eventually become wildly inaccurate on a 7000mAh tablet.[/quote]

Thanks Dan so I have two more firmware to create and a fix for battery stats

updated to 1.2 and uploaded

[quote=Tab_Modder]updated to 1.2 and uploaded[/quote]

Does this update fixes the 1% battery issue..??

THANKS.

You need to be logged in to the site to leave comments.

Login  •  Register

Return to “Rom Development”