[ROM] RK3066 Custom Firmware Orgos V1.0C Android 4.04

[quote=bach0405]Try this from http://www.slatedroid.com/topic/36560-rooted-official-firmware-cube-u30gt-h-v103-28-july-2012/:

This is interesting no need to run any other software to update.

This cut from the http://vondroid.com/....php?f=46&t=389

So technically we should be able to run updates straight from the SD card which saves having to use the rock tools. I haven't tested this out BUT if someone wants to then try it out.

1) Copy update.img to root of SD
2) Mount SD
3) Unmount
4) Mount
5) Wait and see if the message appears.

It really work. i just update today from sd.

This is pretty typical of RK tablets! In fact that is what update.img is really for. It will update boot, kernel, system without erasing user data when update.img is put on[color=red]SDcard
. Sorry nothing new here
[/COLOR]
I have not tested it.[/quote]
I tested it but nothing happend ..
Any other ideas ?
Thx

New release with small changes

Download

ORV_1a

Changelog

* Stock systemui and framework apk's
* remove some lines in build.prop.
* update google maps to latest version.

Regards.
01001111010100100100011101001111001001110101001100 000000

[quote=orgos]New release with small changes

Download

ORV_1a

Changelog

* Stock systemui and framework apk's
* remove some lines in build.prop.
* update google maps to latest version.

Regards.[/quote]

Orgos I will give this a test drive shortly. I updated OP to add changelog.

Did you get a chance to address the full disc issue?

Update: I flashed the new ROM and it immediately told me that my battery was at 0% and needed charging. The funny thing is that I started with a fully charged device. I will run a charge cycle and report back. I understand that the battery meter issue remains with the stock or custom ROMs but going from 98% to 0% in 5 minutes is a bit extreme.

Update 2: Definately an issue with the battery meter. After 5 minutes the tablet reported 100% charged. After a reboot it reported 1%. The next time it reports 100% I will try using it to see how fast it discharges.

***Final Update. It appears that my tablet has a faulty battery. Either a short or a bad battery is causing power to discharge quickly. This problem has nothing to do with Orgos ROM.
Last edited by Dansplans on Sun Aug 19, 2012 4:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hi everybody... Somebody can make a rew of pipo m1 using the orgos firmware at last version? I'll recive mine next week and I'm very interessed... sorry about my english I'm Italian

[quote=Roystrang86]Hi everybody... Somebody can make a rew of pipo m1 using the orgos firmware at last version? I'll recive mine next week and I'm very interessed... sorry about my english I'm Italian[/quote]

It has been reported that Orgos ROM works on the Pipo M1. I will be testing it personally on the M1 in a couple of days.

**Note that there appears to be 2 or 3 different firmware versions for the Pipo M1 out there.(I know it seems impossible to get, but we are working on it) In all likelyhood many Pipo devices will NOT work with this firmware.
Last edited by Dansplans on Sun Aug 19, 2012 8:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

[quote=carlsberg]I tested it but nothing happend ..
Any other ideas ?
Thx[/quote]
Hello Again ,.

I managed to flash something from VonDroid CFW VonDroid N90 v1.0 1G but that gave me only some other bootscreen , now i am stuck without a touchscreen .
It boots all the way but noway i can do something , no touch and no usb .. Damn ..
Any suggestions ??
Thx
Btw its a window n90 dual core tablet ..

hello orgos
could this rom work on a Aoson m11 RK3066 tablet or the clockwork recovery since this tablet doesn't have any type of support from the makers i would like to see if this rom work on it.

[quote=Dansplans]Orgos I will give this a test drive shortly. I updated OP to add changelog.

Did you get a chance to address the full disc issue?

Update: I flashed the new ROM and it immediately told me that my battery was at 0% and needed charging. The funny thing is that I started with a fully charged device. I will run a charge cycle and report back. I understand that the battery meter issue remains with the stock or custom ROMs but going from 98% to 0% in 5 minutes is a bit extreme.

Update 2: Definately an issue with the battery meter. After 5 minutes the tablet reported 100% charged. After a reboot it reported 1%. The next time it reports 100% I will try using it to see how fast it discharges.[/quote]

Hi Dansplans; The issue with no free space in system drive is not a real problem, in the next release I will be add the adfree application, in the adaway dev portal, my report not have any help at the moment.

Please use battery callibration it is a very interesting application to optimice the real battery stats. Anyway, isn't normal what is happening to you. In my tablet, the battery stat is very normal, from yesterday to now, the drain is normal, almost 7 installation to the releases to my release and yesterday, the french rom test...
Please use the application and tell me.

[quote=carlsberg]Hello Again ,.

I managed to flash something from VonDroid CFW VonDroid N90 v1.0 1G but that gave me only some other bootscreen , now i am stuck without a touchscreen .
It boots all the way but noway i can do something , no touch and no usb .. Damn ..
Any suggestions ??
Thx
Btw its a window n90 dual core tablet ..[/quote]

calsberg, VonDroid rom is only for N90 devices, is normal that not work whit your device.
In the furure, i try to load my rom from this way, but at this momment i can't see the way.

Can you try to fix the usb port? some images of the issue? probably you can re-solder the usb port to the mainboard and work again.
01001111010100100100011101001111001001110101001100 000000

[quote=orgos]Hi Dansplans; The issue with no free space in system drive is not a real problem, in the next release I will be add the adfree application, in the adaway dev portal, my report not have any help at the moment.

Please use battery callibration it is a very interesting application to optimice the real battery stats. Anyway, isn't normal what is happening to you. In my tablet, the battery stat is very normal, from yesterday to now, the drain is normal, almost 7 installation to the releases to my release and yesterday, the french rom test...

calsberg, VonDroid rom is only for N90 devices, is normal that not work whit your device.
In the furure, i try to load my rom from this way, but at this momment i can't see the way.

Can you try to fix the usb port? some images of the issue? probably you can re-solder the usb port to the mainboard and work again.[/quote]
Hello ,
I tried to fix the usb port again but its to small ..
Might have to buy a new tablet ..
Thanks anyways .

[quote=orgos]Hi Dansplans; The issue with no free space in system drive is not a real problem, in the next release I will be add the adfree application, in the adaway dev portal, my report not have any help at the moment.

Can you try to fix the usb port? some images of the issue? probably you can re-solder the usb port to the mainboard and work again.[/quote]
Orgos,
Can i flash your rom later ? I ordered a new window n90 dual core and should arrive this week i hope .
Is your rom optimized with build.prop so i can all apps ?
Would be nice with a custom rom :)
Thx .
Link to tablet : http://www.aliexpress.com/product-fm/615375430-Wopad-I9-9-7-IPS2-capacitive-touch-screen-HDMI-Port-dual-core-Rockchip3066-1-5GHz-1GB-wholesalers.html
Last edited by carlsberg on Sun Aug 19, 2012 3:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

You need to be logged in to the site to leave comments.

Login  •  Register

Return to “Rom Development”