[ROM] RK3066 Custom Firmware Orgos V1.0C Android 4.04

Hello guys,

Is the Orgos ROM v1c compatible with the Visture V4? I've been reading this thread and it's confusing for if it is or not...

Thanks!

[quote=lambee]Hello guys,

Is the Orgos ROM v1c compatible with the Visture V4? I've been reading this thread and it's confusing for if it is or not...

Thanks![/quote]

It is compatable with the Visture V4 release. Battery meter issues may still occur.
Last edited by Dansplans on Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thanks! How do I know which version I have?

[quote=lambee]Thanks! How do I know which version I have?[/quote]

Sorry, after rereading some older posts, I realized I had confused the V4 with the JMI tablet. This ROM should be fine on a V4. I have run the V4 firmware on an OEM N90 as well as an R2000. The V4 has battery meter issues related to the kernel, just as the stock for most of these tablets.

The issue for the stock and custom ROMs for these tablets still appears to be the battery meter/charging problem. If your V4 is running well with stock firmware, I suggest you keep it stock until the battery meter issues are solved. The issue may not appear at first, but can lead to the tablet shutting down with low battery indicator, even when it is fully charged.

Several devs have been working on these issues for 2-3 months now, but it is difficult work without a proper kernel source to work with.

I still have a couple of these OEM tablets and hope we can get a fully working JB ROM someday..... :)

Visture V4 original JB firmware: https://docs.google.com/file/d/0BxqkQZbkqAKteEtRN1ZaX0VuRGM/edit in case you need it.

this is the first rom that i managed to use on my tab, only on external screen though, tab screen stays black
problems:
no wi-fi, sometimes if lock screen occures otg port gets all crazy and mouse does not respond, have to reboot
rest is working well, games, movies etc.
my tab is here
http://www.flashmyandroid.com/forum/showthread.php?2849-Qware-Tablet-PC-Pro-4-Slim-9-7-quot-qw-tb-9718d

still amazing it actually works somehow, i tried alot of roms form pipo m1 to momo 11 speed
still can't find original rom and official site gave me pretty much a finger.
thnx again, u did a great job:cheerful:

[quote=Dansplans]Sorry, after rereading some older posts, I realized I had confused the V4 with the JMI tablet. This ROM should be fine on a V4. I have run the V4 firmware on an OEM N90 as well as an R2000. The V4 has battery meter issues related to the kernel, just as the stock for most of these tablets.

The issue for the stock and custom ROMs for these tablets still appears to be the battery meter/charging problem. If your V4 is running well with stock firmware, I suggest you keep it stock until the battery meter issues are solved. The issue may not appear at first, but can lead to the tablet shutting down with low battery indicator, even when it is fully charged.

Several devs have been working on these issues for 2-3 months now, but it is difficult work without a proper kernel source to work with.

I still have a couple of these OEM tablets and hope we can get a fully working JB ROM someday..... :)

Visture V4 original JB firmware: https://docs.google.com/file/d/0BxqkQZbkqAKteEtRN1ZaX0VuRGM/edit in case you need it.[/quote]

Hi Dansplans,

Thanks a lot for your detailed explanation!

Actually I'm generally pleased with the official JB firmware running on the V4, there are just some stability issues that I just don't understand. Android processes sometime stop, program close themselves etc., all without any omens. I've already tried factory resets, removing program etc., nothing has solved this.

I take your suggestion, sit back, hope for a new firmware release, and cross my fingers every minute I'm using the device. :-)

Thanks again!

hello every body

i have a jmi v2 and actualy i used : RK3066 Custom Firmware Orgos V1.0C Android 4.04

it's ok for me but i would like to know if you can do the the same with android 4.1.1 ( last firmware of jmi v2 )

thank

sory for my english

I'm wondering if I'm the only with a weak wifi signal with this rom?

Hey there i need to know if one of this works on a icoo d70pro 2

[quote=Rockachella]Hey there i need to know if one of this works on a icoo d70pro 2[/quote]

No it can't.

You need to be logged in to the site to leave comments.

Login  •  Register

Return to “Rom Development”