Power -Volume ... now nothing, no power, no screen, no lights

[h=5]hello... it's Christmas Eve and I really need HELP ... we just received three (3) Mars tablets and now they are all frozen... no power... nothing.

The all powered on and are at 4.03 ... they were working fine (sorta) ... powered off ... press -volume and power buttons ... green upgrade flashed on the screen for a moment ... then table went dead.

I need to find out if there is a Hard Reset anywhere, anyway... HELP .... guy.loeffler@gmx.com ...
...[/h]

I would recommend that you hold down the power button for at least ten seconds (this should make 100% sure the tablet is off) and then plug in the tablet to the provided power supply and make sure it is 100% charged. It appears to me that the batteries may just be too low for it to function right now.

..before attempting upgrade battery showed 60% charge ... tried plugging them in for 1-2 hours each ... no difference ... pressing buttons no effect ... will try more time charging ... while searching for other solutions... thx ... btw, for anyone with Mar tablets, no hardware reset inside (next to mic) like other Ainol models.
Last edited by loefflerg on Mon Dec 24, 2012 10:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

...charged overnight... nothing... dead... all three. All I did was initiate the upgrade sequence (pwr and -vol)... screen flashed with some green letters and NOTHING....

At this point I would recommend that you locate and download the most recent firmware for your device along with whatever tools the manufacturer recommends for flashing. As long as you can get the flash tool to recognize the tablet you should then be able to do a NAND wipe and full flash to stock firmware. This is what I would attempt.

Is there any success? What file should be flashed when the tablet is recognized by the AML flashing tool

You need to be logged in to the site to leave comments.

Login  •  Register

Return to “Recovery”