RK3188 CWM by fun v6.0.3.1

Hi Ayahuasca,
You did not pick up wrong tablet. I have exactly the same problem with Cube U9GT5. For now this tablet is a piece of s... It is hardly to you use it and you right - ZTE V970 is five times faster !!! Lags, lags, lags and wifi hangs like 15 tims per day :-(((. I am loosing hope that they write a new lag free firmware anytime.
Let's make me wrong.
I have already tried three other firmwares but no improvements at all. No choice. We have to wait for new one...
The worst buying I have eve done.

[quote=arcam]Hi Ayahuasca,
You did not pick up wrong tablet. I have exactly the same problem with Cube U9GT5. For now this tablet is a piece of s... It is hardly to you use it and you right - ZTE V970 is five times faster !!! Lags, lags, lags and wifi hangs like 15 tims per day :-(((. I am loosing hope that they write a new lag free firmware anytime.
Let's make me wrong.
I have already tried three other firmwares but no improvements at all. No choice. We have to wait for new one...
The worst buying I have eve done.[/quote]

Until there is good a good stock release for the U9GTV, you can try TNT's first release. http://www.rockchipfirmware.com/node/133

Hi, the generic cwm works perfectly in my m8pro, sorry for my english i'm spanish torero

Hey i managed to install a greater custom rom!!! Called the Espresso Rom V.2a and used yuandao N90FHDRK only recovery image in that zip file and flashed it with rkandroidtool.I tried the glass rom but i did not like it to much. So i have installed. With CWM the newest rom retina espresso !!! I am happy enough its much better then the stock rom for sure but still a bit slow but looooookkkksssss gooood feeels goood and wifi works as a charm!!!

Thanx dansplans for helping and try this rom its worth it , its spanish so change it later to english easy.

Greeeeeetz p.s the device name changed to V97 HD hahaha instead to cube GTV LOL
All made in china so doesnt really matter as long you have fun with it and the games run much better.

Verstuurd van mijn V97 HD met Tapatalk

Hi All,

I have an URGENT request for help. I had flashed a version of CWM on my tablet using the RKAandroid utility. Now, no matter which ROM I install on to the tablet it constantly goes into the CWM screen and is not progressing anywhere. I plug it into my PC and it does not get picked up by any of the existing drivers.

Is there anyway I could uninstall CWM and go bck to stock ROM? This is a bit urgent folks as I'm about to travel and need this fixed before I go. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Regards,
Udhay

For the pipo M9 3G should I use pipi max-m9 (new version) or generic?

[quote=tkfkdgo]For the pipo M9 3G should I use pipi max-m9 (new version) or generic?[/quote]

You should be fine with the generic

Hello, Anybody knows how and which one CWM install on Aoson M33?, it is a rk3188 based tablet, i tried with rk30generic_cwm but it does not works.
Any ideas about it?
Thanks

Hi Guys
I have a very bad problem ... I have upgrade my Vido T9k but after a successful update the table starts with four penguins on the screen ... and nothing more ??!!
Do you have any suggestion to me to restore it ?
When I try to connect to my notebook the USB did not install while before to update it was perfectly connected ...

Thank you for your help

Joe

You need to be logged in to the site to leave comments.

Login  •  Register

Return to “Rockchip RK3188”