[INFO]Cyanogenmod 10 for Cube U30GT works for Ployer MOMO12!!!

Hey guys!

With Tab_Modder's advise I've tried to flash cyanogenmod 10 port for Cube U30GT, and I would just wanted to let people know, that it works same as it was ported for momo12! :)
Common issues are there: no bluetooth, black screen for a moment when rotating and maybe some minor that I havent encounter, but I believe thats not because of port, but build...
Other than that, its really fast! :D

If anyone feels like flashing, just follow the instructions:

http://www.flashmyandroid.com/forum/showthread.php?2990-ROM-cm10-v2-0-(01-27-13)

And of course, THANK YOU Tab_Modder!!! :D

P.S.
Moderators, I considered this just like information or a tip, so I posted it here.. If anyone thinks it should be somewhere else, redirect it please. Thanks!

Have just put this on now and yes it works fine apart from the known bugs :)

Cheers for the heads up

I've been looking at the source and it seems that they solved lots of major bugs (black screen on rotate for example...). I would like to try to build it and to port it for momo 12 but I dont have time right now.

it would be really cool to have a solid cyanogenmod for a base rom and further ROM development! :)

[quote=rella111]I've been looking at the source and it seems that they solved lots of major bugs (black screen on rotate for example...). I would like to try to build it and to port it for momo 12 but I dont have time right now.

it would be really cool to have a solid cyanogenmod for a base rom and further ROM development! :) [/quote]

Apart from bluetooth I cant see any obvious problems with it as is tbh,I even have XBMC running on it,
all my apps that were running on the slim mod are working as you would expect :)

I would use it if there was no frequent waking while in sleep. Almost every 30 secs, screen wakes up. Hope you're not having this problem.

all my apps that were running on the slim mod are working as you would expect

Thanks for trying my ROM! :) - And that is what I was talking about: I would really like to have fully working cm to build SlimMod on it! :)

[quote=rella111]I would use it if there was no frequent waking while in sleep. Almost every 30 secs, screen wakes up. Hope you're not having this problem.[/quote]

Yes I have started to notice that maybe some app is constantly trying to sync?

[quote=rella111]Thanks for trying my ROM! :) - And that is what I was talking about: I would really like to have fully working cm to build SlimMod on it! :) [/quote]

Your rom is cool and I was quite happy with it until you mentioned Cyanogenmod,mainly because I just like trying every new thing that appears :D

Thanks! Of course, I don't blame you I flashed it myself and would certanly keep it if there was no waking problem.
I really don't know what could it be. Doubt that its some app, I feel that it's something in system. But please if you find solution, share it here!:-)

[quote=rella111]Thanks! Of course, I don't blame you I flashed it myself and would certanly keep it if there was no waking problem.
I really don't know what could it be. Doubt that its some app, I feel that it's something in system. But please if you find solution, share it here!:-)[/quote]

It did a random reboot and did not do the screen thing after??
But i've flashed your one back on for the time being,its great having a recovery to flash images from now :)

The waking problems have been in many ROMs. I believe that if you turn sync off completely, it may solve the problem.

[quote=Dansplans]The waking problems have been in many ROMs. I believe that if you turn sync off completely, it may solve the problem.[/quote]

Great! Thanks @Dansplans!!! :) Will try!

----- EDIT -----

This is true... I've tested it, and waking does not occure when you turn sync off!
Thanks again Dansplans!! :)
Last edited by rella111 on Sat Apr 20, 2013 8:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

You need to be logged in to the site to leave comments.

Login  •  Register

Return to “Ployer Momo 12”