hisense soundpad flash failed (Android 4.4 , Rockchip RK3028A)

hey flashmyandroid crew,

i have a problem with my hisense mobile media center (WiFi 8 GB Android 4.4 white 17,8 cm (7.0 ) LCD Display (1024 x 600) - 1,0 GHz Rockchip-RK3028A, Dual-Core, Android 4.4 - 1 GB RAM, 8 GB flash (micro SD) , WLAN, BT 4.0, microUSB)... after flashing the device i wantet to boot my soundpad but there was no reaction...

i have rootet the device with kingo root...

then i have flashed the device with a orbsmart firmware, because in another forums they said, you can do this because this is the same hardware and they said that there is no risk and it is super with the hisense soundpad.

after i have flashed the soundpad with the rockchip batch tool i have booted the system.

i wanted to unlock the screen but i can only use the top 3 cm of the touchscreen...

i thinked reboot the system will fix it but after shutting down the system doesn't boot up.

my device:
http://www.amazon.de/Hisense-MA-327-Portable-Bluetooth-Internet/dp/B00XVZHDC4

can someone help me??:question-mark-smile

and can some admin add a new thread on the tablet directory with rockchip 3028...
because when i want to request new device thread it says

Warning: Illegal string offset 'name' in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 6584

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [path]/includes/class_core.php:5605) in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 4109

You need to be logged in to the site to leave comments.

Login  •  Register

Return to “Rockchip RK3066”