Rockchip RK3066 RK3188 Tools and Stuff

is there any solution for unlocking the bootloader or for adb blocked from running as root. if any please guide me how to do it.

[quote=SomeDuder]Thanks, the RKBatchToolv1.7.zip contained what I needed to finally flash my Cherry RK3066. Horrible long search finally paid off.[/quote]

Same here! Thanks Dansplans!

Hi, I have tablet Sanei n78 with RK3066 CPU; I want to do backup with adb so i have install adb driver on my pc (from RKBatchToolv1.7) now, when I run the command adb devices it does not see the tablet! Thus it from the following string: adb: unable to connect for backup!! how can I fix?

[quote=tech12]Hi, I have tablet Sanei n78 with RK3066 CPU; I want to do backup with adb so i have install adb driver on my pc (from RKBatchToolv1.7) now, when I run the command adb devices it does not see the tablet! Thus it from the following string: adb: unable to connect for backup!! how can I fix?[/quote]

Try installing Pda.Net to your PC to always get proper adb connections.

I have installed pdanet but always the same problem !! When I launch adb devices the prompt tell me : List of devices attached: . So the tablet isn' t connected but if go in Harware--> Device Manager; the tablet is activated and work correctly!!Also the driver are installed !! I have tried to connect pc to internet with pdanet and it work so why adb don't detects the tablet ?

You may need to delete all the extra drivers on your PC and start over. I use USBDeview as administrator, and delete all android, adb, and unknown mass storage device drivers.

When you reinstall PDA.net, make sure the tablet is connected to PC with USB and USB debugging is enabled on the tablet. PDA.net should install itself on the tablet. You can immediately delete PDA.net from the tablet, but once it has been connected, it will always give a solid adb connection.

But the adb connection be must be activated using PdaNet? Or PdaNet just need to install the drivers ?

[quote=tech12]But the adb connection be must be activated using PdaNet? Or PdaNet just need to install the drivers ?[/quote]

The Pda.Net drivers on the PC will see your tablet whenever you attach USB with debugging enabled. A small popup from Pda tells you that adb has been established every time you connect the tablet.

When i connect PC to tablet with usb debug enable, the PC see the tablet in fact in Hardware-->device manager the pc tell me that the device is installed and work correctly ;The problem is only the adb function: when I launch ADB devices the prompt don't detects the device !! The Driver are installed correctly !!

[quote=tech12]When i connect PC to tablet with usb debug enable, the PC see the tablet in fact in Hardware-->device manager the pc tell me that the device is installed and work correctly ;The problem is only the adb function: when I launch ADB devices the prompt don't detects the device !! The Driver are installed correctly !![/quote]

Try running the reboot recovery script fom here: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/s74jc6nn66vyc95/UohJJCsasG

Maybe you need to use a different version of adb.

You need to be logged in to the site to leave comments.

Login  •  Register

Return to “Rockchip RK3066”