RK3066 Flashing Problem - Download File Failed

Hi there,
My tablet ( BQ Maxwell Plus ) started to give me this error when i flash it as you see in the picture below. I flashed it a lot of times with stock and custom roms, with this method and by the recovery also and never had any problem. A few days ago i was flashing a rom by recovery and something must went wrong because the tablet stuck on boot logo. When i flashed the stock rom it gived me that error. Since then, i tried all roms that i flashed before but it give me allways the same error. Tried with diferent USB cables, in diferent computers with diferent OS's with the same result.

Is there something that i can do or i have a hardware problem?

Any help is welcome.
Thanks,
Lélio

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1082[/ATTACH]

[quote=SpeedyAlmeida]Hi there,
My tablet ( BQ Maxwell Plus ) started to give me this error when i flash it as you see in the picture below. I flashed it a lot of times with stock and custom roms, with this method and by the recovery also and never had any problem. A few days ago i was flashing a rom by recovery and something must went wrong because the tablet stuck on boot logo. When i flashed the stock rom it gived me that error. Since then, i tried all roms that i flashed before but it give me allways the same error. Tried with diferent USB cables, in diferent computers with diferent OS's with the same result.

Is there something that i can do or i have a hardware problem?

Any help is welcome.
Thanks,
Lélio

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1082[/ATTACH][/quote]

Try flashing with RKBatchTool

[quote=Dansplans]Try flashing with RKBatchTool[/quote]

Thanks but i already tried. It gives me red light when checking.

Another info: when that happened i had 2GB partition to data ( changed the parameter file ). Always worked. But somehow it provoked a corruption on NAND?
If i uncheck the system on RK30AndroidTool, it flahes without problems, enters the recovery, wipes data/factory and reboots. Sometimes, it boots alright but the partition /sdcard ( the internal sd ) is missing.

[quote=SpeedyAlmeida]Thanks but i already tried. It gives me red light when checking.

Another info: when that happened i had 2GB partition to data ( changed the parameter file ). Always worked. But somehow it provoked a corruption on NAND?
If i uncheck the system on RK30AndroidTool, it flahes without problems, enters the recovery, wipes data/factory and reboots. Sometimes, it boots alright but the partition /sdcard ( the internal sd ) is missing.[/quote]

Try using "switch" on the RKBatchTool. If the tablet will not reset into flash mode with a green light, you may have a driver installation problem.

It is possible that your previous parameter changes have moved system locations and they no longer match properly.

It is possible you have a hardware issue, but I would erase IDB first and try flashing a stock ROM.

Many RK3066 ROMs have an error of corrupt storage, which can be easily fixed with a format of nand. This error would appear after boot.

[quote=Dansplans]Try using "switch" on the RKBatchTool. If the tablet will not reset into flash mode with a green light, you may have a driver installation problem.

It is possible that your previous parameter changes have moved system locations and they no longer match properly.

It is possible you have a hardware issue, but I would erase IDB first and try flashing a stock ROM.

Many RK3066 ROMs have an error of corrupt storage, which can be easily fixed with a format of nand. This error would appear after boot.[/quote]

I have no problem entering flash mode. And always erase IDB without any error.
That corruption in the storage was what i thought. But how can i format the nand?
I sucessufully entered in CWM recovery and formated system but the error remains. BTW, the point where the checking gives me error sometimes is different. In 418808K written, almost every time the check stops at 334840K ( like in the image ) but a few time it stops earlier.

You could solve it?? I feel the same in a similar model of the 7014 RK3066 Noblex .... do not know how to repair ... my pc detects but does not turn, shows no logo, nothing ... can you help me? Thancks!

You need to be logged in to the site to leave comments.

Login  •  Register

Return to “Rockchip RK3066”