FNF Ifive X

Hi all as you can see I am also having charging issues but not believe its the AC charger a s I turned it around on the adapter, changing the pins to the plug socket, and it charged really quick, I believe this is the issue, but should confirm this 100% when the new one arrives.:haha:

FNF Ifive X

[quote=2234JONES]I would plug in your ac charger and do it with it plugged in as you may brick it if there is not enough battery, check with a multimeter whether it is charging as I'm having charging issues, but am awaiting a new charger and will let you know, other wise contact your seller, thanks Mark

Thank you Mark if you find any thing plz tell me . But I noticed,. When I turn off the power then put the charger it open again are you same to me
This tablet will make me crazy. Sometime it charge very well and some not even give 15%

FNF Ifive X

Hi all, I fixed my charging issue, it seems to be with any firmware above 1.3.8, I did a restore of the device back to 1.2.2 and charging is back to normal, I will let the company know, as I even tried the latest version 1.4.4 and it still would not charge properly, hopefully a simple fix, thanks Mark :haha:

FNF Ifive X

[quote=solysoly][quote=2234JONES]I would plug in your ac charger and do it with it plugged in as you may brick it if there is not enough battery, check with a multimeter whether it is charging as I'm having charging issues, but am awaiting a new charger and will let you know, other wise contact your seller, thanks Mark

Thank you Mark if you find any thing plz tell me . But I noticed,. When I turn off the power then put the charger it open again are you same to me
This tablet will make me crazy. Sometime it charge very well and some not even give 15%[/quote]

With the charger re-plugged in after you have shut it down, it does cause the tablet to reboot.

FNF Ifive X

You mean its normal thing to open again,,,, right? Thanks ,soly

FNF Ifive X

Hi, Mark
Would like to know where to download the usb driver for my ifivex. need to install the driver on my winxp so I could try to root it with superoneclick. Thank you

You need to be logged in to the site to leave comments.

Login  •  Register

Return to “Rockchip RK3066”