Grab a comfy leather wing back chair and lets gab about anything and everything... non technical that is. Enter the 1960's and let's get back to some good old fashioned gum flapping.

so where are........

we all from ? me I am in the Uk in a town named Rochdale.Would be interesting to see where everyone is from guys.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Tablet - Pipo S1 dual core 1.6 1gb ddr3 running PIPO S1 ROM mixed with PIPO S3
Phone - Samsung Galaxy S2 modded running Jellybean 4.1.2

so where are........

I am from the State of Wisconsin in the US. 20 degree Fahrenheit today with about 10 inches of snow on the ground.

so where are........

I assume most of you are in Us weather here today done nothing but torrential rain just about stopping now
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

so where are........

coventry, england...

so where are........

I am originally from a place called Leamington in Ontario Canada. Yes I know there is also one in the UK....

I now live in a suburb of Hamilton Ontario called Stoney Creek. It is about 30 minutes from Toronto or Niagara Falls.

so where are........

Central Kentucky, USA

I was born and raised in Atlanta, GA, USA and transplanted myself to Kentucky to attend college. I then fell in love with a girl, made her my wife, and settled down to a nice, slow life in the Bluegrass State. The high limestone content in the water here has gotten into my blood and I don't think I could leave for long, even if I wanted to...

Fine bourbon whiskey, beautiful women, fast horses...it is hard to beat...

so where are........

[quote=Sinnesteuer]Central Kentucky, USA

I was born and raised in Atlanta, GA, USA and transplanted myself to Kentucky to attend college. I then fell in love with a girl, made her my wife, and settled down to a nice, slow life in the Bluegrass State. The high limestone content in the water here has gotten into my blood and I don't think I could leave for long, even if I wanted to...

Fine bourbon whiskey, beautiful women, fast horses...it is hard to beat...[/quote]

Fast women and beautiful horses? I'm there.... :)

so where are........

I'm from Iloilo City, right smack in the middle of the Philippines..nice beaches, laid-back lifestyle!

Sent from my Blade using Tapatalk 2

so where are........

some interesting locations there guys
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

so where are........

I'm from Philadelphia, PA.
DROID Paraphernalia:

G-Tablet - Team DRH ICS
Moto DROID - ROM Test Device - Steel Droid 10
Galaxy Nexus - AXI0M PATIENT ZERO - Franco's Nightly Kernel

If you really want to thank me, sign up for Dropbox!

You need to be logged in to the site to leave comments.

Login  •  Register

Return to “The Armchair Lounge”