Introductions

Good night every one
I'm glad to join u here
wish to be active.
thx:happy-times-smiley-

Introductions

Hello everyone from Spain, my special thanks to the creators and those who provide their support and expertise in this forum. Thank you very much, I hope to learn from all of you.

Introductions

Hi, everyone, i am here!

Introductions

[quote=cersd0215]Hi, everyone, i am here![/quote]

Welcome

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Introductions

Greetings to All! I am the proud owner of a slightly used CUBE U19GT - W. I hope to be engaging.

Introductions

[quote=wcurry]Greetings to All! I am the proud owner of a slightly used CUBE U19GT - W. I hope to be engaging.[/quote]

Welcome and glad you have joined us!

Introductions

Hello , tank you for this nice forum ,Pipo max9 owner since 2 weeks and really happy how it perform . Keep good work . ( my English not to good plz forgive me :) )

Introductions

Welcome warluck, glad you joined us. I also have the m9 and intend to be releasing more roms in near future.
:cheering-clapping-s

Introductions

Hi! I´m the owner of a no-name prototype chinese tablet which was given to me bricked. After trying a lot of different firmware I found the Evolution 2.3.7.z from this site... and that one made the miracle of resurrecting my tablet. Now I registered here to learn more! :cheers:

Introductions

[quote=Lma76]Hi! I´m the owner of a no-name prototype chinese tablet which was given to me bricked. After trying a lot of different firmware I found the Evolution 2.3.7.z from this site... and that one made the miracle of resurrecting my tablet. Now I registered here to learn more! :cheers:[/quote]

I am glad our site was able to help!!

You need to be logged in to the site to leave comments.

Login  •  Register

Return to “Welcome to FlashMyAndroid”