Introductions

[quote=B0bb]New here just today because I have a Kyros 7024-4G and found this place supporting it! Thank Goodness!!! I usually roam other places by another name but will hopefully be making my presence known here as well.[/quote]

Welcome Bobb. Glad that you found FMA to be supporting. Thanks for coming to FMA.

Introductions

Its a pleasure to become a member of the growing FMA community.

My greetings to all the my fellow members out there.

I look forward to interesting discussions and firmwares for herotab c8 here. I also have in mind to pick up on instructions to make own firmwares (as time permits) taking inspiration from the great fellow firmware developers especially those working hard to bring ics and honeycomb to herotab c8/ dropad a8.

Cheers!!

Introductions

[quote=varunchitalia]Its a pleasure to become a member of the growing FMA community.

My greetings to all the my fellow members out there.

I look forward to interesting discussions and firmwares for herotab c8 here. I also have in mind to pick up on instructions to make own firmwares (as time permits) taking inspiration from the great fellow firmware developers especially those working hard to bring ics and honeycomb to herotab c8/ dropad a8.

Cheers!![/quote]
Thank you...its a pleasure to have you here. More good things coming to c8 soon!

Introductions

Welcome all new comers... I am slacking on my job. Sorry busy... But welcome all to FMA. Hope you enjoy yourselves learning about different ROMS and downloading and making..

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

Introductions

Hi

I've come over from the 'other place' and glad to see some familiar posters.
Pretty much a lurker, trying to learn a bit.

Cheers,

Dik

Introductions

[quote=trikidiki]Hi

I've come over from the 'other place' and glad to see some familiar posters.
Pretty much a lurker, trying to learn a bit.

Cheers,

Dik[/quote]

Welcome to FMA trikidiki.. Keep on lurking and keep learning. Thanks again for joining FMA.

:P Niki

Introductions

Hey anyone got ICS for a G2X? Thought I would drop by and say howdy!

Introductions

[quote=fatesausage]Hey anyone got ICS for a G2X? Thought I would drop by and say howdy![/quote]
Welcome fatesausage! Glad you joined us.

Introductions

It looks like this is where everyone has gone. Why did everyone leave me behind. :lol:

I was getting discouraged over at SD because almost no ROM updates or anything was going on over there. I thought maybe the tablets where old new and everyone moved onto something else.

A few days ago I found Tuen's Forum and saw Alldro2 was updated to 1.4. Was wondering why it was not updates on SD. So I decided to Google HeroTab C8 / Dropad A8 forum and ran across this place.

Looks like there has been great development going on. Which is good as I have been going through flash withdrawal on my tablet.

Glad I found this forum.

Keep up the great work!
HeroTab C8 / Dropad A8 with Alldro2 1.4 - by steev

Samsung Galaxy Tab2 - Stock - wife's tablet for ereader.

MID E18 / M009s (Green LED) with Uberoid WM8650 1.5.5 HoneyCombMOD v10.1; by HardcoreHacker (First tablet. Will be selling.)

Introductions

Hello elgecko,

Welcome to FMA and hope that you visit often and help us build the forum.
SLD is still a great place. We are just too busy with the start-up and had no times left for anything else.

Again, welcome.

Dave

P.S. Are there any new devices that you would like us to add sections for ?

You need to be logged in to the site to leave comments.

Login  •  Register

Return to “Welcome to FlashMyAndroid”