Need help!! my tablet pd10 don't detect usb flash

Pls.. help me my tablet pc pd10 freelander

my problem is this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQ-OS3Bir3w&feature=youtu.be

CPU: 1.2 GHz Cortex A5
Screen: 7 Inch Capacitive Screen
Resolution: 800 x 480px
Extend Card: Support TF card up to 32GB extended
Camera: front camera is 0.3 Megapixel
Gravity Sensor: Yes
Multi-Touch: Yes, 5 points multi-touch
Flash: Support Flash 11.1
Android Market: Yes
OTG: Yes
Email and Browser: Yes, built in
WIFI: Yes, 802.11 b/g/n
Earphone Interface: 3.5mm
Work Time: Up to 5~6 hours
Battery: 3000 MAh
Product Size: 185 x 122 x 9.5mm
Product Weight: 300g
Extend Port: 1 x TF card slot; 1 x MINI HDMI port; 1 x Micro USB port; 1 x 3.5mm Earphone port.

have you tried the cable in another tablet to confirm that the cable is indeed a true O.T.G cable ? this may solve part of your problem.If it doesn't work in any other tablet then to me the cable is the problem and not the flash drive m8
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Tablet - Pipo S1 dual core 1.6 1gb ddr3 running PIPO S1 ROM mixed with PIPO S3
Phone - Samsung Galaxy S2 modded running Jellybean 4.1.2

Gluhi:

Standard disclaimer. Make sure of a few things first. Do you have the proprietary drivers from your tablet manufacturer. You will need them. Turn tablet off. Connect cable to tablet, not PC end yet. Do your standard directions for Freelander, for hooking up to PC, for recognition. Windows PC?? PC may beep or chime. If the Windows machine has not located your tablet proceed as follows. My Windows machine is Win 7 Starter, on a Gateway Netbook. Go to Control Panel\Systems and Security\System\Device Manager\Other Devices\Unknown Device. The Unknown Device should have a small yellow question mark near it. This means that it is lacking a proper driver. Right click on the Unknown Device. Now manually install the proper driver for your Windows system. This will be from the drivers from the tablet manufacturer. Windows will install the driver, and you will see driver name. Close the notice. Your tablet should now be recognised. This procedure works for my MK808 with Win PC running Rockchip Batch Tool. The tool is for flashing the chipset in my MK808. Hope this helps.

Gottfried

good info thanks for sharing
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Tablet - Pipo S1 dual core 1.6 1gb ddr3 running PIPO S1 ROM mixed with PIPO S3
Phone - Samsung Galaxy S2 modded running Jellybean 4.1.2

Two things.

1.) Turn the tablet off and hook up the OTG cable and flash drive, then start the tablet.

2.) Download stick mount from the market (free) and try that.

Good luck.
DROID Paraphernalia:

G-Tablet - Team DRH ICS
Moto DROID - ROM Test Device - Steel Droid 10
Galaxy Nexus - AXI0M PATIENT ZERO - Franco's Nightly Kernel

If you really want to thank me, sign up for Dropbox!

[quote=TEK112]Two things.

1.) Turn the tablet off and hook up the OTG cable and flash drive, then start the tablet.

2.) Download stick mount from the market (free) and try that.

Good luck.[/quote]

Found this tutorial today. It covers a lot more.

http://www.arctablet.com/blog/featured/flashing-arnova-g2-rockchip-2918-rockchip-flashing-tool/

Gottfried

[quote=Gottfried]Found this tutorial today. It covers a lot more.

http://www.arctablet.com/blog/featured/flashing-arnova-g2-rockchip-2918-rockchip-flashing-tool/

Gottfried[/quote]

The issue the OP is having is not the PC recognizing his tablet. The issue is that the tablet doesn't recognize flash drives plugged into the tablet. Watch the video and check out what is happening.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
DROID Paraphernalia:

G-Tablet - Team DRH ICS
Moto DROID - ROM Test Device - Steel Droid 10
Galaxy Nexus - AXI0M PATIENT ZERO - Franco's Nightly Kernel

If you really want to thank me, sign up for Dropbox!

I had a similar problem with my tablet pipo m7 pro. Tablet didn't detect usb flash memory as also tablet wasn't detected by laptop. I couldn't believe that I have two micro sockets (host and usb) out of order in my tablet. The cause was easy. Both sockets were a little too deep. The micro usb end of the cable (micro usb- usb) as also micro usb end of cable OTG (used for flash memory) couldn't be put in so deep. I cut down the ruber (or sometimes it is a plastic) around the metal pin of the micro usb end of cable. I did it for two cables (micro usb- usb, used for connection tablet- laptop and for the cable OTG used for usb flash memory). After this operation both cables could be put in to micro usb sockets more deep. The problem was solved.

You need to be logged in to the site to leave comments.

Login  •  Register

Return to “Welcome to FlashMyAndroid”