Are you having issues with a TNT tablet or firmware version? Let us know what the issue is, and we will do our best to solve it.

Urgent help - bricked my M8 Pro

I was trying to flash my M8 Pro to TNT R3. I got to step 4 found in the readme file supplied with the download. I tried a few things but when I run CWM.bat found the in the Reboot Recovery folder I get an error message that says device not found. So I went I installed PDAnet. Then I tried running CWM.bat again and it worked. After the process the tablet rebooted and now all I see is the dead android logo.

Urgent help needed please.

Thank you.

[quote=Machine_Head]I was trying to flash my M8 Pro to TNT R3. I got to step 4 found in the readme file supplied with the download. I tried a few things but when I run CWM.bat found the in the Reboot Recovery folder I get an error message that says device not found. So I went I installed PDAnet. Then I tried running CWM.bat again and it worked. After the process the tablet rebooted and now all I see is the dead android logo.

Urgent help needed please.

Thank you.[/quote]

Did you install the CWM recovery first? You either need to install recovery, or to re-install to the correct address.

Your tablet is not bricked. Press the reset with a paperclip, and the tablet will boot normally.
Last edited by Dansplans on Fri Aug 09, 2013 1:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I have resolved this issue through trial and error. I pressed the menu and power button at the same time and that allowed to boot me in safe mode. Then I redid everything again.

Is there a way to boot to CWM without the computer?

You need to be logged in to the site to leave comments.

Login  •  Register

Return to “TNT Customer Support”