Are you having issues with a TNT tablet or firmware version? Let us know what the issue is, and we will do our best to solve it.

Need Urgen Help : Keep Rebooting in PIPO M1 R5b after turning on bluetooth

hello all , my pipo m1 is having some serious problem , after i flash to TNT R5b , and turn on my bluetooth , my tablet keep on rebooting untill i cannot to reflash my tablet. After it restart into the lockscreen for 3-5 second , it reboot again. Maybe there is some bug inside ? Any idea how i could reflash my tablet without turning it on ? Roman please help. Thank You.

could someone please help .......... after pressing reset button ,the problem persist

[quote=lowwaifei]could someone please help .......... after pressing reset button ,the problem persist[/quote]

You should be able to reflash after pressing reset. Reset = paperclip in reset hole.

So sorry , after pressing the reset button , it still keep on restarting , i cannot enter the firmware upgrade mode ......... any other way i can reflash ?

[quote=lowwaifei]So sorry , after pressing the reset button , it still keep on restarting , i cannot enter the firmware upgrade mode ......... any other way i can reflash ?[/quote]

This might sound nuts, but I would give it a good smack........lol........maybe the power button is stuck...... :)

I think it is a bug in TNT R5b , after opening bluetooth , it will keep rebooting , non-stop , can anyone please help , how to reflash it ?

You need to be logged in to the site to leave comments.

Login  •  Register

Return to “TNT Customer Support”