RK3066/3188 Development Tool - From TNT/Rockchipfirmware.com/FMA

Hi if you want, you can go here :http://tablette-chinoise.net/post17460#p17460

You can find my root.sh script with latest supersu apps so you will be able to make your own pre-root custom firmware ;)

Please Help Me For Ubuntu 32 Bit (12.10) What Code Need TO Edit For Ubuntu 32 Bit .... Please Little Guide Me ....

Post Edit : My Problem Fixed .... i Edited Menu.sh Script For My OWN Tipe Use And .....

Last edited by manoranjan2050 on Thu Jun 06, 2013 12:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Why my device is soft brick after flashing my custom rom when i replacing updated gapps like Talk, Maps or Vending? O.o . . . They must be don't deleting or replacing?.

Roman, Thanks for this great tool. I have an error, when I press unpack in the menu it shows a dialogue and after pressings it comes back to menu view. When I scroll up the terminal page there I found this error:

/home/shahid/Desktop/rk3XXX_mod_tool/menu.sh: line 29: ./rkunpack: No such file or directory

what could be the reason fot this error, I have already placed update.img file into the unpack folder. Please guide...

I am using Linux Mint 15 "Olivia" - Cinnamon (64-bit) on Oracle VM VirtualBox.

Hello sahid,

i also have the same problem, exactly the same! i have try 3 OS, Ubuntu 12.04 64bits, Linuxmint 15 64bits, and finally the Ubuntu 10.04 64bits the same as the tutorial.

i read the tutorial, did all the same as written by roman, but i am stuck with this issue.

I have a new Teclast P98HD A2Q6 full of chinese spywares app =) cant get them off!

thx

Did you manage to fix? im getting the same issue, i cant its does nothing when unpack
its seems broken or something rong with rkunpack, it does not find the file that is in the folder!
tell me if you manage to solve this bug.
thx

I try and install Ubuntu 10.04 64 bits, Ubutu 12.04 64 bits and linuxmint 15 64 bits, none of them worked. That was a hope to get rid of the Chinese spywares apps. I wish you a good luck with you work but i don't see it working at all.

Well no reply, i think this Thread is dead and the tool dont work anymore or even never worked at all.

[quote=foxround]Well no reply, i think this Thread is dead and the tool dont work anymore or even never worked at all.[/quote]
@foxround, I have tried all you also did, but nothing worked, no reply from roman as well. My device is not rooted and I'm having problem if I'm reinstalling any application it gave error-24. I was also hoping this way I can creat my own firmware and root my device but no luck.

Shahid

Hello,Shahid
Its seems to be dead, no reply, i guess its way to sell it. Im on same situation, cant install some app due to some country related restrition. Anyway, if i find some reliable solution i will msg you.
Thx

Foxround

You need to be logged in to the site to leave comments.

Login  •  Register

Return to “TNT Firmware Development”