These are hot dealz that everyone should know about. Hey! Who doesn't wanna save some $$$?

Box.net - 50GB Free Cloud Storage (100MB file upload limit)

https://support.box.net/entries/2076886 ... otion-faqs

Box 50 GB Promotion FAQs

Ryan
posted this on December 12, 2011 01:17 pm
What 50GB promotions does Box currently have and when do they end?

Android phones and tablets: Now through 11:59PM on 3/23/12, log into Box for Android on your phone or tablet to get your upgrade automatically.
LG Android phones and tablets: Now through 6/30/12, download Box for Android on your device and sign in to get your upgrade automatically.
Sony Tablet S and Tablet P: Now through 12/31/12, download Box for Android on your tablet and sign in to get your upgrade automatically.
HP TouchPad: Now through 12/31/12, download Box for TouchPad on your tablet and sign in to get your upgrade automatically.
RIM PlayBook: Now through 12/31/12, download Box for PlayBook on your tablet and sign in to get your upgrade automatically.
Sony Ericsson Xperia phones: Now through 12/31/12, download Box for Android on your smartphone and log in to get your upgrade automatically.
Apple devices: This promotion has ended.

How do I get my 50GB?

If you’re brand new to Box, you’ll need to download the app from your device and sign up for a free Box account. After the sign up is complete, log into your account from the device. Your upgrade should be complete and you’ll see a confirmation message.
If you already have an older version of the Box app on your device, you just need to sign into your account on your device and the upgrade should be complete.
Note that this promotion is only for free Box Personal accounts; if you are a Box Business, Enterprise or paid Personal customer you do not qualify for this promotion.

Oh no! I got the Box app on my device a few days before the promotion. Am I just out of luck?

No, of course not. All you need to do is log into your account on your device.

So how long will I get the 50GB? Will my account ever be downgraded to 5GB?

Once you get your 50GB Box account, you’ll never be downgraded and the space is yours for the life of the account.

Should I deactivate my Box account and activate a new one to get the 50GB?

No, you don’t need to deactivate and activate a new account. Just log into your account from the device.

What if I already deactivated my account?

If you have deactivated your account, it will need to be turned on again by our support team. Contact support at support.box.net.

What should I do if I accidentally registered with the wrong email address?

If you accidentally signed up with a 'bad' email address – one you don't have access to – you'll have to sign up for a new account using the correct address.
If you used an email address that you have access to, but would prefer a different address, you can make the switch easily in your account settings on the Box site.

Does the 50GB account also come with Box Sync?

No, Box Sync is available on our Business and Enterprise plans. If you’re interested in upgrading your account in order to get Box Sync, visit http://sites.box.net/boxsync/ or contact Box sales at 1-877-729-4269.

What if I already have a paid Box Personal account? Can I get the 50GB upgrade?

If you already have a paid Box Personal account, you can choose to downgrade your account in order to get the 50GB of storage. Please note that you will lose some of the added features from the paid account, including a 1GB upload limit, folder downloads, password-protected links, version history, etc. In order to downgrade to the free account, please contact support at 1-877-729-4269.

If I already have a 50GB account from another promotion, do I get another 50GB of storage if I sign in from a different device?

We’re excited you’ve already taken advantage of one of our other promotions, but unfortunately the 50GB upgrade is one time only. It cannot be doubled to 100GB.

What is the file upload limit?

Normally free Box Personal accounts have a 25MB upload limit, but we’re bumping it up to 100MB for this promotion in order to help you get the most out of your 50GB of storage. With a 100MB upload limit, you’ll be able to easily save pictures, presentations, audio files and documents to the cloud.

I got the 50GB upgrade, but does that mean I only have the extra space for my Android phone or tablet?

Now that you have a 50GB Box account, you have access to that space from anywhere, on any device. It is not limited to your mobile device – access your 50GB of content from anywhere you use Box.
DROID Paraphernalia:

G-Tablet - Team DRH ICS
Moto DROID - ROM Test Device - Steel Droid 10
Galaxy Nexus - AXI0M PATIENT ZERO - Franco's Nightly Kernel

If you really want to thank me, sign up for Dropbox!

You need to be logged in to the site to leave comments.

Login  •  Register

Return to “The Dealz Thread”