Put your reviews here. Vendors will have the opportunity to respond.

NO MORE PAYPAL with www.redtabletpc.com, beware!

Guys, just to let you know redtabletpc is another piece of junk chinese shop despite a few others had good results by luck or by whatever chance you have got... (I dont know if anyone at FMA has any relations to/ interests in redtablet but you have got to be fair!)

A few intresting facts:
1) I tried contacting them, on their website there is chat button, but there has been noone on the other end (NEVER got an agent on his/her desk on my two week test! to answer) Chat doesnt work, and allows you to email them which is answered in 3-4 days! No less!

2) Payment methods currently: Western Union (hell no!) and Direct Money order/transfer (kidding me?)

Interesting bit: I asked them why no paypal payment option in payment page even though you are still displaying paypal logo?

Answer: We got frauded from paypal a lot!

Reality: You cant really get frauded by customers through paypal that easily if you are shipping with DHL/UPS/EMS which comes with tracking no! You have proof! So, a customer has only option to provide courier dont have the knowledge of the tracking no in writing, or goods damaged to get their money back through paypal dispute! If you are getting chargebacks through paypal a lot, means you are full of bullshit! There are tons of chinese companies on ebay using paypal payments for instance, dont see any legitimate ones goes out of business.

My take is that paypal most likely canceled accepting payments for this company.

On many other websites and one in FMA, I came across quite a few complaints about this company! Either shipping or customer service after sales (conversations with the red are pointless to a level they just waste your time through their useless talks and lies and in a way they try to talk you over to give up or go over complaint limit of paypal dispute timeframe)

Dont get me wrong, I havent done any transactions and have no financial interest in them, just tried to get a feeling of dealing with them, and in two weeks i only got two answered emails each in 3-4 days (good luck if you ever chat to sales people if there is anyone)

Now no paypal, means just pray that they will send your shipment, and it arrives in one piece, and works, otherwise, I think you will never get your money back!
Last edited by mynameisearl on Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thanks for the warning !

If you don't mind, perhaps you can add a link to this thread at this section here http://www.flashmyandroid.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?170-Vendor-Review. Perhaps the Vendor could see it and defend/improve their services.
Topnotchtablets and SPEmall are the sponsors of FMA at the moment. I've seen good feedback's.

Dave,

i must be blind :) i havent seen the section before. Maybe an admin can move the topic there? :applouse:

got my u30gt from there.. thought they were ok, although they lied about having it in stock. I thought it was a bit suspect when I saw they no longer accept paypal... and they have had a huge price drop too £40 off. maybe the big cut in price to entice people into buying despite paypal issue.

[quote=rushie]got my u30gt from there.. thought they were ok, although they lied about having it in stock. I thought it was a bit suspect when I saw they no longer accept paypal... and they have had a huge price drop too £40 off. maybe the big cut in price to entice people into buying despite paypal issue.[/quote]

It could be, but imagine if you had an issue... You wanna send it back all the way, in expectation of getting a full refund? or repair/exchange? Virtually you cant do anything to get your money back if you paid with WU or MO... You are dealing with chinese!

If they dont sort out the PayPal issue, they sure will not get me!
I was about to buy 2 different tablets from them actually, 2 weeks ago, i started contacting them regarding the paypal issue, and they answer emails in bloody 3-4 days! They have chat session, i stay within the operating hrs for 3-4 days in hopes for talking to someone... Manager always away, never was in to begin with if you ask me :) then first email they answered at the end of 4th day, saying sorry no paypal, they are frauded from paypal, woot? Only WU/MO options. Also to pay with WU for instance you have to pay about 15$ or 9£ fee as well... currency exchange they use, this and that it will go 230-240 easily... Anyways, if you ask me, i would steer clear of them unless i feel like gambling with some money to throw away!

Lol, I just grabbed one Nexus 7 :) from local shop at advertised price everywhere, online or offline!

Yeah I too was looking at getting a couple of 7 inch tabs from them but will be looking elsewhere as I wont pay unless through paypal.

they have pay pal again..... not sure if its the same account though, maybe a new one. But at least there is that little bit of security for your money.

Just had from them a refund for a U30GT payed at the beginning of June and never shipped (even if they gave me a false tracking code). 1.5 months and still looking for a reliable supplyer.

[quote=manetta]...1.5 months and still looking for a reliable supplyer.[/quote]

[h=2]Re: NO MORE PAYPAL with http://www.redtabletpc.com, beware![/h][INDENT]Other than the sponsored vendors, Topnotchtablets and SPEmall, I also have good experience with these vendors over 2 years of time, and bought close to $600 merchandise. Being said, it does not guarantee nothing. Afterall, I am just one customer. pandawill dot com, Focalprice dot com and Meritline dot com. What so good about them? They at least talked to you within a reasonable time frame when you need them. That is my bottomline. Meritline dot com refunded my returns in less than two weeks. I may have some complaints on and off about the products, but not the vendor.

bun [/INDENT]

[quote=rushie]Yeah I too was looking at getting a couple of 7 inch tabs from them but will be looking elsewhere as I wont pay unless through paypal.[/quote]

where did you see paypal is back again? i checked it again, and no paypal at check-out, they have the paypal logo in their website, but in checkout it s absent?

You need to be logged in to the site to leave comments.

Login  •  Register

Return to “Vendor Review”